Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Is it possible for me to love this show more and more with each passing episode?

[hide] I could ask the same about Kagami really. It seems that I love him more and more too. And the plot thickens! They went into Shubiya, and Kagami found his name on those old records.

Are the old records dating back to the very FIRST Kamen Rider series? That's too effin' cool.

The last one I just saw (which I remember most right now) is when Kabuto and Gattack fight that chick worm together....and MAN do they ever make a hot team.

Then that worm impersonated Misaki to try and kill Kabuto, and Tsurgi. Misaki is hot.

Wow I really offered nothing but my inane rambling of how amazing this show is....no real theories or thoughts... but that's okay. I like finding things out as the show progresses. [/hide]

Also, Juka is hot.:sweat:

Is it possible for me to love this show more and more with each passing episode?

[hide] I could ask the same about Kagami really. It seems that I love him more and more too. And the plot thickens! They went into Shubiya, and Kagami found his name on those old records.

Are the old records dating back to the very FIRST Kamen Rider series? That's too effin' cool.

The last one I just saw (which I remember most right now) is when Kabuto and Gattack fight that chick worm together....and MAN do they ever make a hot team.

Then that worm impersonated Misaki to try and kill Kabuto, and Tsurgi. Misaki is hot.

Wow I really offered nothing but my inane rambling of how amazing this show is....no real theories or thoughts... but that's okay. I like finding things out as the show progresses. [/hide]

Also, Juka is hot.:sweat:

Yo F.M.,

Um...Hell YEAH!!!:buttrock:

Just got finished watching 27 and 28.

[hide] I don't hate Daisuke as much anymore. He's not being a dick. And the way he is with Gon now...it's just so beautiful. I hope they see a lot more of each other. You know what was awesome? When they (Kabuto, Gattack, TheBee and Sasword) all transformed together as they were walking towards Daisuke. If only they would fight together more often!

And...DUH DUH DUUUUH I believe at the end of this episode we had the very first appearance of Dark Kabuto. My roomate was all like, "BZUH!?" and I was like, " Heh."

That wasn't Dark Kabuto Faded...

[HIDE]That's Hyper Kabuto. I won't explain how or why. It'll become clear soon. If it's not clear by then, I'll explain it.[/HIDE]

It wasn't???

....well I'm not going to read your spoiler because...now I'm confused. I was wondering why he didn't look EXACTLY like the pics of Dark Kabuto I'd seen...I just assumed it was because I know there IS a dark Kabuto and he looked similar to normal Kabuto.

*SO CONFUSED!*

And also...tv-nihon isn't letting me dl eps 29-32 :bawling:

It wasn't???

....well I'm not going to read your spoiler because...now I'm confused. I was wondering why he didn't look EXACTLY like the pics of Dark Kabuto I'd seen...I just assumed it was because I know there IS a dark Kabuto and he looked similar to normal Kabuto.

*SO CONFUSED!*

And also...tv-nihon isn't letting me dl eps 29-32 :bawling:

I only revealed who it really was in my spoiler. Nothing else.