Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Mad Skillz
Dude...you've seen one episode and clips of Hibiki, you're hardly in the position to comment on something. Episode one was nothing representative of the series.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Mihara said:
Dude...you've seen one episode and clips of Hibiki, you're hardly in the position to comment on something. Episode one was nothing representative of the series.

Yes, I've seen those and it was bored. It's not really... Kamen Rider. :eyebrow:

So, now... I'm definitely going to watch this new series. Entirely hopefully.

ForeverRed said:
Yes, I've seen those and it was bored. It's not really... Kamen Rider. :eyebrow:

So, now... I'm definitely going to watch this new series. Entirely hopefully.

So seriously...how many episodes did you see???

boogie woogie feng shui
Mihara said:
Like I said, he saw episode one fully and then got clips from JH

Yeah, and still there's some harsh judgement of Hibiki going on. Anybody's who's seen any real portion of the show knows that it isn't nearly as bad as the ignorant, prejudicial fans like to think.

Mihara said:
Like I said, he saw episode one fully and then got clips from JH

I'll agree Hibiki is unorthodox...and considered terrible by many...but those who slammed the series at least saw 3-5 "full" episodes before declaring the showed sucked...I actually watched eps. 1-25 and the two episodes featuring Ninja Arashi/Kamen Rider Shuki...lol

Fear the glasses!!
Mihara said:

Not to mention that about Ep 32, the series goes completely in another direction...

Mad Skillz
Yup, seeing Ibuki flip out towards the end was really out of character for him, but I think they wrote Hibiki(the character) well enough the full way through. I would have loved if they kept him breathing fire though.

Banned
After watching Kabuto's first ep all I can say is, WOW. I love it so far and will continue to watch.

ForeverRed said:
Huh? I didn't say anything.
You starting this thread without even watching it, is something. Should've let Igadevil start it with his summary.

Anyways, as I stated I would not post in this topic again until I watched the first episode.

They're back again with the Rider organization. They seem to really like using this concept. Except now we start off with Rider footsoliders instead of waiting til second half of the series like Faiz. Our main hero, Tendou Souji, seems like an enlightened fellow, as if he were a monk. Maybe his grandmother, whom he constantly quotes, was a monk. He comes off kinda really lame and cheesy sometimes. Especially when he introduces himself. He's somewhat secretive of his thoughts and probably has some inner demons to deal with later on.

The loser character whom we seem to follow around, Kagami Shin, is pretty typical so far. He's the loser that wants to be a Rider, but is overshadowed by Souji and isn't respected by his peers.

The universe has a lot of potential, that hopefully will not be wasted. I get somewhat of a Faiz/Blade vibe from the universe. Except the Worms haven't really shown any inteligent thought yet. They can take human form, but appear somewhat zombie-like, and can move extremely fast. It's interesting how the Worms evolve or change forms. I guess this is why Kabuto has a similar concept.

So far, the series seems pretty decent, although Mizushima Hiro's acting as Tendou Souji slightly worries me. He really comes off as a bit over-the-top at times. Instead of looking wise beyond his years and cool, he ends up looking a little goofy and lame.