Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

kyo28 said:
I think that fork is from some kind of British designer brand, if my recollection is correct. That would make it more expensive than a 'mere' silver fork.

Actually, judging from Jiiya's reaction (he laughed after after Hiyori said "Don't tell me that this is payment") I believe that they expect that since it is such an honour to host the birthday party for Kamishiro, they don't need to pay. The fork is more of a tip if you would.

I could be wrong or my memory can be playing tricks on me, but I seem to remember that Jiiya made a comment in a previous episode regarding those forks, when Kamishiro asked him to throw it in the trash. I think it was then implied they are of a British designer brand but I would have to check the episode again, I forgot the exact wording :sweat:

Resident Precureologist
My speculation: "Jiiya" is actually one of the first six riders, who is laying low by being a butler to Kamashiro's family. He knows full well that Kamashiro is a Scorpio worm and is attempting to make him into a better person so his human side can conquer his Worm side.

I note that Tendou calls Jiiya "humanity's treasure" which is pretty close to the honorific he uses for himself. Aside from being a fantastic chef, what could cause Tendou to honor someone above himself with such high words?

And on another note: Kageyama got owned once again, this time in a stupid hat and singing a song. Yes!

Anybody else notice that the Rider Slash this time was like the Hien Za?

Gatack's first battle was one of the sweetest thing I have seen since Yagurama and Tendou first fought the worms together. Makoto-kun's declaration of "I won't be responsible for what happens" was so powerful. After all, even after he had killed Kagami, Kagami still showed him kindness that extended past the worm to the human emotions and memories inside. He took the blast of fire for Kagami as repayment for that moment of happiness.

I give episode 22 Four Zecters Up, a rating I haven't given an episode since 18.

So what kind of path has Kagami taken???

...me...

"WALKING THE PATH OF KINDNESS...HAPPINESS SHALL RULE OVER ALL" :laugh:

...corny as that sounds. Yeesh.

Lurker
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
So what kind of path has Kagami taken???

...me...

"WALKING THE PATH OF KINDNESS...HAPPINESS SHALL RULE OVER ALL" :laugh:

...corny as that sounds. Yeesh.

well judging by the end of ep 22 and what his dad said... his path most likely is to live or die. something to that effect.

Resident Precureologist
Two more things I got from 22:

Kagami saying "I can only be me. This is who I am." I cheered outright at that. He's not going to try to be ZECT's top marksman, or Kabuto's best friend. He can only be himself. The same brash, unthinking, yet kindhearted guy he's always been.

Kagami Sr. is sounding like Tennouji... on steroids. I can understand what he's saying, but barely. I bet Mishima has the same issue.

akashi_satoru said:
Actually, judging from Jiiya's reaction (he laughed after after Hiyori said "Don't tell me that this is payment") I believe that they expect that since it is such an honour to host the birthday party for Kamishiro, they don't need to pay. The fork is more of a tip if you would.

I don't think Jiiya thinks this way, only Kamishiro does. Jiiya, instead, is always apologizing to everyone Kamishiro steps on and smoothing things over. But yeah, that laugh was kind of out there, so Jiiya might have been thinking along those lines in this case.

One interesting thing is the Jiiya/Tendou connection. They have similar cooking styles, but have opposite philosophies. (Men must be cool, boiling water is but vapour VS Men are fiery, if you don't light the spark you won't become a firework.)

I wonder how many of these dropped clues they are going to resolve, and how many they won't. I have a feeling the show is being changed based on viewer feedback, so they may just focus on what feedback they have and forgo what they originally planned. There was one episode ending where they directly solicited feedback in snail-mail and email.

MagnaMammoth said:
Kagami Sr. is sounding like Tennouji... on steroids. I can understand what he's saying, but barely. I bet Mishima has the same issue.
I doubt Mishima cares. He just carries out the plans.

Eye See You
http://www.thai-toku.com/cgi-bin/Y1Gold/tcsyabb/index.pl?board=general&action=display&num=1152290282
Kabuto & Bouken Movie posters. (Not sure if this has been posted already).

I'm starting to catch up with Kabuto aswell. I'm at the episode where Kagami was used by Shadow and almost died. Very powerful episode, I liked it alot.

I'm really enjoying Tendou's character aswell. He just seems cool, I dunno.

I liked the Original ZaBee better than this new one. I don't like how he does the boxing fighter fighting stance all the time during fight scenes.

The Drake seems alright for now but I missed the episode he debuted in so I might be not understanding some things like why the little girl is following him around, why he wears that gay hat, and why he is fighting Kabuto.

You're better off grabbing the wallpapers from the official sites. In that way you can choose which resolution fits you best ;)