Don't be scared, but when you put it in, you'll see the opening menu for Kamen Rider Blade.

Would like to change his avatar
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Don't be scared, but when you put it in, you'll see the opening menu for Kamen Rider Blade.

That's weird -- I just got my HK Hibiki a couple of days ago and the menu is just a shot of Hibiki with that pitiful excuse for an OP theme playing and a real generic menu. Typical atrocious HK subs, though! I'm betting I bought the MI. My experience with Hibiki has been one episode at a time, courtesy of some pal who sends me VCDs as fast as he can for the first few episodes of a new show. Watching four entire Hibiki episodes in a row is pretty damn torturous if you ask me.

Also arriving with my HK Hibiki was Missing Ace, which I had put off seeing since it means nothing in terms of series continuity. I'm definitely not Blade's biggest fan, but I really enjoyed that movie! Up until the tacked on end, though. Every Rider movie since G4 has had this rushed, tacked on ending that doesn't satisfy me. But, that's going off-topic.

Yeah, sounds like you might've gotten punked with MI subs. From what I've seen the subs are pretty good.

Heh.. we don't come to HK DVD's for quality DVD's.. we just get 'em so we can see the shows. :anime:

Keith, you bought the AV subs right?

What color is the font and are the names changed?

For The Greater Justice...
I prefer yellow as well but I don't mind the white ones much.

Mr. Kamen Rider
All I know is, the subtitles on episode #3 of my version are off...by a lot. Like, two scenes from when they appear on the screen. I guess it's good that I don't really need them. :laugh: