A Passing Through Kamen Rider...fan
EDIT: I've got my seller. Thanks for the offers. I may be looking for an Ongeki Kan soon too, so I'll make a new topic if that's the case.

Hello again, all. So I can finally stop saying "I have every main Rider belt from Blade up except Hibiki", I'd like to get the Ongeki Bou set. (The belt and drums from Hibiki)

I'm looking for good condition, fully working. (some small scratches are fine, but nothing too noticeable), preferred with box included (condition of the box doesn't really matter, I just need something to store it in when not in use). Bandai Japan ver is preferred, but Bandai Asia (Hong Kong) will do if I can't find any better. I'm also hoping to find a domestic dealer. (I'm located on the East coast of the US).

If you have any question, feel free to drop a reply, and if you have one and an offer in mind, please do send a PM. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
悪を断つ剣
Items from Bandai Japan and Bandai Asia are the same thing. Items are identical except for the quality check and distribution.

I have a few dealers who still has the Hibiki DX... But you mentioned you are hoping to find a domestic dealer and I'm from HK....

A Passing Through Kamen Rider...fan
If I can't find a domestic seller, I'll go international. I'll be in touch with you guys in a few days if nothing else comes up.

悪を断つ剣
Sure JSD324. IF you can find it domestically than that would be great. Just shoot me a PM when you want to ask my for my prices.