When I was looking to get into KR a friend recommended that I start with Kabuto. That is a pretty good one to watch first in my opinion.

I recommend watching...

Ultraman vs. Kamen Rider
ZX
Shin
ZO
J
SD
Any Heisei Hyper Battle Video

...because they're only one episode and ZX is an alternate option to Decade. And if you don't want to watch ZX...watch Masked Rider or Dragon Knight.:sweat:

Silly Rookie
When I was looking to get into KR a friend recommended that I start with Kabuto. That is a pretty good one to watch first in my opinion.

Just make sure they know beforehand that Kabuto is the most unlikeable title rider in the entire franchise.

Budou though
you CAN NOT go wrong with watching Kamen Rider W as your first rider show. that series is basically what a rider should be; protecting people and stopping the villains.

Minato Ascending
you CAN NOT go wrong with watching Kamen Rider W as your first rider show. that series is basically what a rider should be; protecting people and stopping the villains.

I agree. Although Decade was the first KR series that got me into the franchise (after I got re-acquainted with toku shows with Shinkenger), I couldn't really stomach the series after awhile and it was W that made me a fan right now. Aside from interesting characters such as Shotaro and Phillip, it boasts a strong cast and complex villains, not to mention great design on not only Double and Accel but also the Dopants. It's a series that I'd heartedly recommend.