116392261_orig.jpg
The TokuSHOUTsu twitter account has announced that the movie 'Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever' will officially be available to stream online in the United States starting in July.

Currently this is just the movie, and not Zi-O, Build or any of the other Heisei Rider series.

This is the Zero-One vs Zi-O movie, right?
No, that's "Reiwa The First Generation." This is the Build/Zi-O one with the cameo apearance by Ryotaro from Den-O. The one that ends with all 20 Heisei Riders against the giant CGI 'Another Kuuga.'

D

Dr Kain

No, that's "Reiwa The First Generation." This is the Build/Zi-O one with the cameo apearance by Ryotaro from Den-O. The one that ends with all 20 Heisei Riders against the giant CGI 'Another Kuuga.'

Eh, I guess I may end up just watching it because it's officially released.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I'm a bit surprised at just how much jumping around they're doing, but I'm glad we're getting the movies too.

I wonder if they decided to spring for a movie because it would require less work to translate, given the circumstances, or if they wanted that particular movie as a sort of advertisement to try to get more people interested in further releases?

D

Dr Kain

I'm a bit surprised at just how much jumping around they're doing, but I'm glad we're getting the movies too.

I wonder if they decided to spring for a movie because it would require less work to translate, given the circumstances, or if they wanted that particular movie as a sort of advertisement to try to get more people interested in further releases?

My guess is they did this movie so that everyone unfamiliar with the franchise can get a sample of all of the other Heisei riders.

R

raden238

Not gonna lie I was expecting another Rider show. But for them to acquire the rights for a new Rider movie, that's pretty impressive. It took about a good decade but finally the Western hemisphere can officially/legally watch Toku with English subtitles. Sentai and Rider from Shout, Ultraman blu rays at Walmart. Toku finally getting more mainstream attention.

I suspect it's too soon for them to have got proper figures from the original series and Kuuga, so rather than go in for another full series they have opted for a movie just to keep the ball rolling without making too much of an investment just yet.