Princess of Equesteria
My apologizes towards that, Iota. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and will be amended once I've finished taking a few online tests this evening. I should have doubled checked that the word file I had used was the updated one. Again, I'm really sorry. No, I didn't forget you my friend.

Princess of Equesteria
The game has now officially started. Like to have other characters starting their own daily lives without too much action for their starting posts if possible. Also, I've decided that its best to limit myself right now. The active riders that will be present at the beginning are Kivala and Wizard for the time being. No worries, you'll see my others soon.

Now for the sake keeping the two threads separate announcements MUST be directed on this page alone. No OOC's on the game thread. Let's make this one even memorable. Expect to see a soundtrack list tomorrow.

Princess of Equesteria
Rider Adoption

Gatack Striker has brought to my attention that he'd prefer to only control one character, which I completely understand and respect the decision as thus. Though hate to see a good character after approval disappear into the background. Would anyone be willing to adopt this one as their own?

Tamao Hitsugaya (Kamen Rider Eclipse, Guardian) ~ up for adoption.

Princess of Equesteria
Unofficial Soundtrack

Decided to put together a list of songs for the rpg. If you've got a character song in mind please pm it. This section will be updated.

Opening: We are the guardians -Forever The Sickest kids (NFL Rush Zone: Season of the Guardians)
Ending:

Character Songs:

* Shiro (Kamen Rider Kiva) ~ Bad Apple English Ver. - Cristina Vee and Pat McCarthy (Touhou)

Princess of Equesteria
My little kitten is such a hyper little fella, but I love him. Just a reminder that the game has started to those who have not posted yet. Till everyone has submitted a post I shall not progress the game any further.

Princess of Equesteria
Is everyone still in the game? It has been 22 days since a post other than myself and Iota and must confess starting to lose confidence in the revival.

Just a passing through RP'er
Looks like it.... Sigh.

I'll try poking them. If they don't respond then there's nothing we can do.

Princess of Equesteria
Happy Halloween.

Iota and Sieg, great posts you guys.

A decision that I had truly wanted to avoid is now being put into effect starting tomorrow. For those who have not had a chance post a deadline for the end of November. When everyone has at least posted once shall introduce my second character and further along the storyline. And if not I still thank everyone for taking interest in the revival regardless.

Thanksgiving Eve and Day shall be off limits on post as it is the holiday.