Shining~
Igor might be just a repaint of Javert's Eyecon........this one could have been a CT/Gashapon release instead. And considering how much of an annoying jerk Igor is, having his Eyecon be of a lower quality than Javert's would have been satisfyingly hilarious :laugh:

EDIT : wait, Igor's Eyecon is ALREADY in the Proto Megauloader set........what the hell is this one, then???

Really disappointed that none of these have sounds. Even if they just threw in the "Ultima!" voice and the transformation sound for that Eyecon, I'd kinda consider it just for that. Apparently the Alexander Ganma is in the Ichigo movie, and I guess two Ganma Change Eyecons with the clicking gimmick makes sense, then you're just left with Makoto's Eyecon hanging out next to the Kanon from the first set. They all make sense to a degree (though Igor's less so because we don't know what the other face is), it's just way too much money for not doing anything in the toys.

I think they'll put sound for Ultima Eyecon, since the series shows it to have voice.
The voice could come from the left side like DX Boost Eyecon, and the left side just happens to be the side they aren't showing.

Kinda weird that they aren't showing its sound feature, though.

Then again, the only other Ganma Eyecons to feature sound don't seem to have the flipping mechanism inside them, while Ultima has the mechanism.......

Last edited:
Choushinsei
I think they'll put sound for Ultima Eyecon, since the series shows it to have voice.
The voice could come from the left side like DX Boost Eyecon, and the left side just happens to be the side they aren't showing.

None of them have sounds, it says so on the PB page.

Shining~
None of them have sounds, it says so on the PB page.

I see.

Still, why another Igor Eyecon? I wonder if he's getting a minor upgrade soon.......

Also, turns out the Eyecon page in Gashapon website has been updated, not sure since when.

The Eyecons that accompany Drive Eyecon in Series 11 are.......8 (EIGHT) ALREADY RELEASED Heroic/Luminary Eyecons.

Wat.

Didn't even give us the Sparkling variant either......the only one in Series 11 to have a special variant is Drive Eyecon.

Really, if they're going to do a re-release, I want to know, why those, and why so many?
Why not release a Gashapon version of say, Kamehameha and Galileo?

Really hope this is meant to be an April 1st joke lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I see.

Still, why another Igor Eyecon? I wonder if he's getting a minor upgrade soon.......

Also, turns out the Eyecon page in Gashapon website has been updated, not sure since when.

The Eyecons that accompany Drive Eyecon in Series 11 are.......8 (EIGHT) ALREADY RELEASED Heroic/Luminary Eyecons.

Wat.

Didn't even give us the Sparkling variant either......the only one in Series 11 to have a special variant is Drive Eyecon.

Really, if they're going to do a re-release, I want to know, why those, and why so many?
Why not release a Gashapon version of say, Kamehameha and Galileo?

Really hope this is meant to be an April 1st joke lol

It's not. I had that list for series 11 in the first post for quite some time already.

Shining~
It's not. I had that list for series 11 in the first post for quite some time already.

Yeah, I wasn't serious there. I did figure it couldn't be an April Fool joke since it could have been up in the official site for days, I didn't know since when it is already up, after all.

Last edited:
Choushinsei
Nightingale Ghost Eyecon confirmed for the candy toy SP2 set in June, Columbus is gonna be in Gashapon set 13 also in June. Both appear to be for Ganbarizing exclusive Damashii. Did not honestly expect them to put these out in normal sets, I was assuming they'd all just be exclusives in some way or another.

Shining~
I did guess at least one of them will be in Gashapon, didn't expect them to put one in CT as well, though.

Well, at least that makes them MUCH easier and cheaper to obtain.

Choushinsei
The Ganma Eyecon Movie War Genesis set (With the three Teenage Mutant Ninja Ganma, Ganma Superior, and Alain's Eyecon) ships on the 16th, no ship date for DX Yurusen yet.

Choushinsei
DX Ishinomori Eyecon has been posted up on Premium Bandai's website for 600 yen + tax/middleman fees. Open between the 10th and 26th only, ships out in July. http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000104324/

Meanwhile, DX Yurusen's been given a shipping date of the 23rd if anyone preordered one.

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
all I have right now is a pre-order for the Kamen Rider Kabuto game for Playstation 2 other than that I'm pretty low on money so I don't think I'll be getting anything for a while other than that unfortunately