Shining~
Anyway, they actually released Proto Megauloader as a Premium Bandai exclusive lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Anyway, they actually released Proto Megauloader as a Premium Bandai exclusive lol

You kind of expect them to anyway these days. The Proto Mega Ulorder itself doesn't have sounds, it's just the Eyecon cycling through a set of sounds.

Shining~
You kind of expect them to anyway these days. The Proto Mega Ulorder itself doesn't have sounds, it's just the Eyecon cycling through a set of sounds.

Yeah, based on the promotion in PB website, the Proto Megauloader is literally just a single Eyecon storage on your wrist that push the Eyecon's button for you, since like 99% of the voices came from the Eyecon anyway. There's also no indication that it detects anything else besides the provided two Ganma Eyecons.

It basically manages to be even worse than the actual Megauloader, makes sense considering it's a Proto, but still........ :sweat:

Even the form change Ganma Eyecon is disappointing, having sound only for Seiryuto, Machinegun, and Knife, even though nothing stop them from putting a sound for all currently existing Ganma.

I'm very sure they will suffer a huge loss if this thing was a retail item instead of PB exclusive. Even collectors, at least the ones I know, think twice about buying this thing. So them making this a PB exclusive is actually the right choice, since they can make their loss pretty much zero by knowing exactly how much to make, based on the number of order for this junk.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Is this a joke? They're giving Deep Specter the Deep Slasher as his weapon, which is literally a repaint of the Sunglasslasher.

Shining~
Is this a joke? They're giving Deep Specter the Deep Slasher as his weapon, which is literally a repaint of the Sunglasslasher.

Well, the glasses' design are changed, but other than that, yeah, it's just a literal repaint with slightly varied sounds.

It doesn't even come with any Eyecon lol.

Anyway, I'm still wondering if the next Gashapon Eyecon in April is really just Drive......really strange considering usually Gashapon set for a Rider's collectible always at least come in pairs.

Choushinsei
Anyway, I'm still wondering if the next Gashapon Eyecon in April is really just Drive......really strange considering usually Gashapon set for a Rider's collectible always at least come in pairs.

The Gashapon website still has a ? next to where it shows how many Eyecons are in the set, so they still might put something else in it. I don't know WHAT they would put in it since everything else has already been released in Gashapon form, but they haven't just flat out said there are only 2 Eyecons in the wave (Drive and sparkly Drive count separately)

Also, re: the Deep Slasher, while I despise the fact that it's a repaint of the Sunglasseslasher, at the very least it's a nice looking repaint/retool. Hopefully the sounds in it are good too. Giga Omega Giri/Giza are pretty sweet names for the finishers compared to the Sunglasseslasher's sunglasses puns.

Shining~
The Gashapon website still has a ? next to where it shows how many Eyecons are in the set, so they still might put something else in it. I don't know WHAT they would put in it since everything else has already been released in Gashapon form, but they haven't just flat out said there are only 2 Eyecons in the wave (Drive and sparkly Drive count separately)

Perhaps Ganma Eyecon?

There's no Ganma Eyecon released as retail item yet, after all. So far all of them are PB exclusive.

Or maybe the Gashapon is how we're gonna get Nightingale, Darwin, Shakespeare, Da Vinci, and Napoleon.

Would be great if they also re-release Kamehameha and Galileo as well in this way, though.

Last edited:
Choushinsei
Another set of Ganma Eyecons...some of the generic ones are getting confusing now.

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000103465/

Really disappointed that none of these have sounds. Even if they just threw in the "Ultima!" voice and the transformation sound for that Eyecon, I'd kinda consider it just for that. Apparently the Alexander Ganma is in the Ichigo movie, and I guess two Ganma Change Eyecons with the clicking gimmick makes sense, then you're just left with Makoto's Eyecon hanging out next to the Kanon from the first set. They all make sense to a degree (though Igor's less so because we don't know what the other face is), it's just way too much money for not doing anything in the toys.