Shining~
They could, if there's enough room. Apparently there isn't.

Though I think it would have been much better if they just didn't bother with the electronics and have all the voices stored inside the Driver instead, and have the Boost Eyecon be like the others, with flipping mechanism inside it.

I mean, most of the voices already came from the Driver anyway.

Choushinsei
Yeah, I'm with Photon but also SquidKing does have a point, there's really no room in the Eyecon for both lights/sounds and the flipping gimmick (See also Necrom), but there's no reason why the Gashapon version that comes out later this month shouldn't have a flipping gimmick since they already said it won't have the lights and sounds gimmick... but it won't have that either.

So yeah, Boost is pretty disappointing as an Eyecon. Definitely not worth the 2000 yen asking price at retail.

Shining~
Wait, doesn't that mean the Gashapon Boost Eyecon will be literally just an empty shell?

Wow, that's......stupid and bad.

I just can't see people actually want one, other than for having an absolutely complete collection.

That makes me wonder though, if Gashapon Boost Eyecon has a flipping mechanism, wouldn't it look really different than the DX version?

Choushinsei
It looks the same on the outside, but making it look totally different hasn't stopped them before. Just look at Kachidoki or the Fang/Xtreme Memories.

They could, if there's enough room. Apparently there isn't.

Though I think it would have been much better if they just didn't bother with the electronics and have all the voices stored inside the Driver instead, and have the Boost Eyecon be like the others, with flipping mechanism inside it.

I mean, most of the voices already came from the Driver anyway.

Exactly. You can easily fit some lights inside of the flipping mechanism in the eyecon, and have it power from the push to flip, with the speaker in the Driver to make all the sounds. Then you still have lights, plus it actually does the one nice thing these little gimmick items actually have.

Shining~
Newton as PBandai is such crap.

People already guessed it will happen though, based on how long it took for them to release Newton's GC, despite Newton being the most promoted form and the earliest form shown.

What most people questioned is why Himiko is also a PB exclusive alongside Newton.......though looking at the series, it feels like they will soon explain why, considering Newton keeps running away whenever Himiko shows up.

Choushinsei
People already guessed it will happen though, based on how long it took for them to release Newton's GC, despite Newton being the most promoted form and the earliest form shown.

What most people questioned is why Himiko is also a PB exclusive alongside Newton.......though looking at the series, it feels like they will soon explain why, considering Newton keeps running away whenever Himiko shows up.

It's probably just that Ghost's base body has 7 forms and Boost has 3 dedicated forms, so in both cases one form would have to be skipped just by virtue of the bodyless GCs coming out in 2-packs. As much as I personally love both forms, they're the easiest skips because they don't have a big DX toy that they're also promoting.