3.jpg

Why is he talking about a monk when clearly the Bob Marley Eyecon is debuting this week?

This week, a new villain appears and sadly fails to say "Osu!", BUY OUR CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!, we are teased and denied some light onto the series' backstory, but nevertheless it feels like the show is maybe starting to build some momentum in it's story arc.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Feel's like we're about to hit a turning point! Something major will probably go down in the next few weeks and we'll start the new year with a different status quo. I feel like if this show had came out before Gaim it would have taken 30 episodes for all Eyecons to be gathered, with 1 every two parter...

I wonder if Igarashi survive and if we'll get some more exposition. I think the Ganma World Emperor is being set up as final boss, but I also feel like Saionji is hoping to pull a Dr. Maki or something and become himself the final boss in the process? Curious to know more about his motivation...

"Training."
Lots of teasing in this episode. Alan is trying to open up a bridge between Earth and the Ganma's kingdom. Saionji has his own plans with the Eyecons. Ryu and Igarashi discovered something very terrible on the other side of the monolith. And finally, the old man, who has been helping Takeru, has some unknown plan as well.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Lots of teasing in this episode. Alan is trying to open up a bridge between Earth and the Ganma's kingdom. Saionji has his own plans with the Eyecons. Ryu and Igarashi discovered something very terrible on the other side of the monolith. And finally, the old man, who has been helping Takeru, has some unknown plan as well.

We don't know how Makoto got his belt... maybe the Sage gave them to Takeru and Makoto, not to allow them to revive someone, but to stop Saionji from gathering all the eyecons and then, should that fail, have two competant fighters to face off again the Emperor? Maybe he's some sort of defector to the Ganma Kingdom, or maybe even plotting to overthrow the Emperor?

Lurker
That final scene of Alan, Sainoji and Old man plotting something makes me feel that Makoto and Takeru are pawns being manipulated for someone else's bigger plan and they are completely in the dark. This is very similar to Gaim where the Armored Riders are manipulated by Yggdrasil and Kouta and Kaito only learned the truth of Helheim in episode 20. I hope it will take quicker for Takeru and Makoto to get a gist of what's going on

A very interesting episode. It's a set-up episode and I look forward to see where all the threads lead to.

Takeru's with his friends, the Sennin with his own agenda, Makoto, Saionji, Alan and the new Ganma commander.

For the new Ganma commander's name, I have seen it spelled as Jabel/Javelle/Javel/Javert...I am not sure which one to use.

I liked him when he wasn't a god

Well, Makoto does know what's on the other side of the monolith, he just hasn't yet told Takeru what it is ...

Not to mention all the bad guys are on opposing sides too:

- Alan and Saionji are basically just using each other to achieve their individual goals
- Alan and his father don't trust each other
- Javel/le is in a position where he will be able to play off Alan and his father against each other and
according to the Toei site's summary of the next episode, is withholding something that he hasn't told Alan. Whether this is Javel/le's own agenda, or something involving Alan's father remains unknown
- The old man has his own plans

In general, I think the series is growing and defining itself very well, episode to episode.

Shining~
Why is he talking about a monk when clearly the Bob Marley Eyecon is debuting this week?

I'm wondering if the hawaiian attire is meant to be a reference to the soon to be available Kamehameha Eyecon :sweat:

Anyway

- wait, the opening......the scenes with the SCU chief and the Monalisa slashing....... :sweat:

- 26 days left.......

- .....what's the deal with that statue?

- Shouting in someone else's lab......Akari is starting to act like Onari lol

- Dragon beard xD

- Did O-T change the translation for Benkei's phrase? I didn't recall "Intimidating" being there before :sweat:
I like the previous version better.......

- Dat running henshin

- And we finally have Specter getting straight out defeated by Ghost. Also, Omega Bomber looks great.

- And of course, teasing, teasing everywhere.

I wonder if on the next episode the Ganma will be defeated by Benkei Damashii......not to mention the Eyecons being gathered somehow and the fight with Javelle....sounds like Episode 10 will be quite packed.

I like how they're ignoring how Akari shouldn't have been able to see Specter.

To be fair, they didn't have any reactions from her after that one when he transformed, so they could've been aware of that, but yeah.