KRGhost0801.png

Erm...Am I interrupting something here?

This week on Shuriken Sentai...wait what?

This week on Kamen Rider Ghost we continue straight on from the events of last episode (and yet according to Takeru's opening narration somehow three days have passed), Specter reveals that he actually possesses four Eyecons (oh I wonder what toy they'll demo next week?) before Takeru discovers his secret identity and monoliths explode.

Lurker
I have to admit, this episode's pacing felt slightly less rushed. They still glossed over some stuff, but overall much heavier focus was on Makoto and Takeru and they actually gave that plotline a little bit of breathing space, as such it felt better.

Shining~
.....wait, this is the last two weeks' episode, right? (since the last week's episode is episode 9......)

This thread looks so quiet. This is something I'm expecting from Ninninger thread, not Ghost thread :laugh:

- Kinda strange that Spectre Edison Damashii is not featured on the opening along with the rest of his forms, even though Ghost Edison Damashii is no longer featured because he no longer has the Eyecon.

- As I said last time, this Ganma is sooo good. Surviving a finisher from a form that just debuted a few minutes ago, and manages to still fight back right away.

- How did the Bat Clock can reveal the location? Did it followed Akari & Onari while Ghost is fighting the bee? Also, Yurusen sounds like a puppy lol

- And once again, Takeru is completely oblivious that he's invisible, even if this time Onari is right there asking where he is :laugh:

- Hmm, Alan looks too happy regarding Specter's emotional state.

- Umm, what was the object that was possessed by the Ganma Eyecon? A magnifying glass? Where did the more pronounced bee theme came from lol

- .....umm, the friendship thing, Tomonari's part.....why are they so sure they're going to hell lol

- That 99 days possession thing does feel like it will be mentioned again later on. It's something too peculiar to be ignored afterwards.

- Hmm, I wonder what Kanon wants to say?

Oh, during the sponsor scene after the end of the preview, there's Zero-Drive's henshin. And I like it~

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
.....wait, this is the last two weeks' episode, right? (since the last week's episode is episode 9......)

This thread looks so quiet. This is something I'm expecting from Ninninger thread, not Ghost thread :laugh:

- Kinda strange that Spectre Edison Damashii is not featured on the opening along with the rest of his forms, even though Ghost Edison Damashii is no longer featured because he no longer has the Eyecon.

- As I said last time, this Ganma is sooo good. Surviving a finisher from a form that just debuted a few minutes ago, and manages to still fight back right away.

- How did the Bat Clock can reveal the location? Did it followed Akari & Onari will Ghost is fighting the bee? Also, Yurusen sounds like a puppy lol

- And once again, Takeru is completely oblivious that he's invisible, even if this time Onari is right there asking where he is :laugh:

- Hmm, Alan looks too happy regarding Specter's emotional state.

- Umm, what was the object that was possessed by the Ganma Eyecon? A magnifying glass? Where did the more pronounced bee theme came from lol

- .....umm, the friendship thing, Tomonari's part.....why are they so sure they're going to hell lol

- That 99 days possession thing does feel like it will be mentioned again later on. It's something too peculiar to be ignored afterwards.

- Hmm, I wonder what Kanon wants to say?

Oh, during the sponsor scene after the end of the preview, there's Zero-Drive's henshin. And I like it~

Sorry I wasn't around... I was in Japan so I only got to watch it raw (LIVE!) until just tonight!

The Bat Clock was with Akari and Onari when they first tracked down crooked teeth, and he took them back there (like a doofus) so it just had to show where they were a while ago.

Speaking of Invisible, if Makoto isn't dead...does he turn invisible when he transforms? It would look weird if only his suit was invisible and everybody else just sees a dude flailing at thin air :laugh:

I too wonder what Alan is up to and what he actually is...

Yeah usually the other Ganma's historical figure influence were a bit easier to figure out... this time I'm confused too. The only two notable female western figure (to match her cowgirl attire) I could think of are Annie Oaklay and Calamity Jane but none of them should be linked to a magnifying glass.

I wonder if Alan is someone who got posessed for 99 days? And the number 99 comes back again... how many days does Specter have left for HIS quest and who gave him his driver? Did his sister get stuck as an eyecon at that moment? I'm really curious to know!

Shining~
The only two notable female western figure (to match her cowgirl attire) I could think of are Annie Oaklay and Calamity Jane but none of them should be linked to a magnifying glass.

Or be linked to bees.

Really, this time the Ganma seems incredibly random.

Agatha Christie wrote a novel in the "Poirot" detective series which featured wasps. I had wondered if the combination of a female monster, magnifying glass and bee/wasp theme was pointing towards that, but I don't know where the wild west aspect would come into it <shrugs>