KRGhost2002.png

Just...one last kiss before I die...

This week Takeru continues his transformation into Fourze 2.0, there's lots of talking about friendship and the human heart, and two tiny teenagers manage to restrain Specter long enough for Nobunaga to remove the Necrom eyecon. Oh and people sit around in that underground(?) place with all the towers where Faiz had it's finale fight.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Seriously that place is incredibly grand... but the furniture at the imperial meeting was really not impressive... but it does work with the very stark utilitarian look of the Ganma world.

I'm surprised the painter Ganma actually survived! Will they give him other painting supply so he doesn't break reality? Will he be attacked again? Or get a name?

Glad the mind controlled Specter plot didn't drag for too long.

Andwhat happened to Necrom's time limit?!

Shining~
- Round stuff, huh. Kinda like.....Eyecon? :sweat:

- lol Kanon being a stalker

- They are jumping around with Kanon, just decide it already, can she see the ghosts or not?

- .......that's all Nobunaga said to him? Also, I bet they used this as the reason to say Takeru already connected with Makoto's Eyecons :sweat:

- Nobunaga, you should have destroyed the Necrom Eyecon, not throwing it back to its owner.......see what trouble you've caused? :sweat:
Also, what the hell Tutankhamun is doing? :laugh:

- Using Edison's electricity to paralyze Necrom is actually an interesting idea, I wonder if it will work again next time. Actually, I wonder if they will even remember to do it again :sweat:

- I also was expecting Art Ganma to die, but the moment it is shown he didn't disintegrate, I already knew there's no reason to believe he already died :p
Monsters who didn't get destroyed or disintegrate right away, always survive in the end.

Anyway, Alain's actions in this episode makes me wonder how are they going to tie his Legend of Hero special to the series......a few episodes ago it seems he started to falter (which would lead into his special), but he's currently back to his old self.

This Ganma is giving me some serious Moleman vibes from Kamen Rider Amazon...which doesn't speak well for his future. Still, glad to see he's alive and kicking. I would complain that him not actually being dead was a cop-out, but him dying probably would have been more cliché.