9.jpg

What else would you expect sunglasses to cover except eye(con)s?​

The first Ghostly sighting of 2016, yet somehow it's SPACE TIME!!!

Lurker
- The pacing was kinda inconsistent due to the father/son subplot, but Alan's scheme and his meeting with his brother is intriguing enough to keep this episode interesting
- Alan's face when he bows down to his brother obviously foreshadows he will turn against his brother sooner or later
- So it's not that Makoto didn't want to use Houdini, but he couldn't
- Seems like we're going to have a series of episodes where Takeru "connects" with the Heroic Eyecons. I hope they will make it work smoothly without destroying the momentum recent episodes have been building up
- Finally... IT'S SPACE TIME. Nice Fourze reference

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
Hey, you're talking about eps 14th dont you ??
I think you got the wrong thread then..

Shining~
- Ganma World looks interesting. Also, that's a lot of Gundaris. I thought they were scarce, hence why Aran hates using them?

- So now Eyecons can act on their own like that? :sweat:

- Why Onari is carrying Akari like that :sweat: :laugh:

- Poor Onari keep getting ignored like that xD

- Takeru is taking a gun against a sword user, of course it will works well lol

- I like the actor for this man, he did a good job being both a normal man and Ryoma.

- Goemon finally gets a use, and I just love how Takeru completely change his battling style. Also love the random fireworks at the end :laugh:

- On the other hand, I find it interesting that they choose to promote Sunglasseslasher's Mega finisher right away, instead of showcasing the normal finisher first.

- I like that satellite design~

Next episode, Ryoma~ My favorite Soul :D

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Didn't akari hurt her leg recently? I seem to recall she did for some reason...

Shining~
Didn't akari hurt her leg recently? I seem to recall she did for some reason...

Akari did, but by this episode she is already healed, so seems like she just force Onari into doing it xD

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Akari did, but by this episode she is already healed, so seems like she just force Onari into doing it xD

She probably still has to take it easy, so probably no running for her. There probably was a line of dialogue cut somewhere.