[CASTING CALLS] Kamen Rider Gaim: Warring State of Mind

The Wind Of Justice
So far my only hang up is the fact that no one would actually be named that jut one of those OCD things that irks me
Good to know have a nice day everyone.

Last edited:
Name: Alexander Augustus Caesar

Rider Identity: Kamen Rider Zangetsu

Appearance:
view.php

Primary Lockseed: Melon

History: Alexander is the heir to the Yggdrasil Corporation's massive fortune and the reigning CEO and president of the company. His father, George Caesar II, was the previous one. He told Alexander he named him after two of the most powerful rulers in the world because he could tell his son was born to be king and spent much of his time ensuring his son had the best education possible: private teachers from Harvard, Princeton, Cambridge, Oxford, martial art instructors from China, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, everything. By the time he was 18, he had a Ph.D. in physics, a M.S. in international business, was a black belt in at least four different martial arts and a kendo master, and spoke six languages including English, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, and Russian. In many ways, he was seen as the prince of the city. However, both his mother and father were killed during the early experiments into the discovery of Helheim Forest.

While serving as President/CEO, he immediately took on a more hands-on approach to the Helheim and Invess research, letting most of the board members handle running the day-to-day operations of Yggdrasil so long as they met his approval. As the research teams did more and studied the truth of this other dimension, Alexander knew that something had to be done. So, his lead scientist, Dr. Ryoma Sengoku, created a way to harness the power of the Lockseeds, the sources of the Invess power, into a more powerful tool, the Sengoku Driver. Alexander was the first to test it, using the powerful Melon Lockseed to become Kamen Rider Zangetsu, taking the Kamen Rider name from the legendary Japanese heroes of myth and rumor as he saw himself a hero, protecting people from the threat the Forest truly represented.

However, Alexander made two other realizations: the first, was that if he unlocked the power of Helheim, he could use it to ensure humanity's survival, uniting them under his rule and finally bringing peace and prosperity to the world. The other realization, though, was that in order to carry everything out, he needed to keep the truth from getting out. This would include making some sacrifices. Thus, he organized Invess-infestation elimination teams to begin destroying evidence of the infestations. He also began assassinating anyone with knowledge of the truth behind the Lockseeds and Invess who could potentially reveal everything. This included the Kawaguchi family. He didn't killing these people, but he rationalized it to himself that he was doing it for the greater good: the axiom "kill one, save a thousand" became his personal motto in this case.

Now, to better observe the testing of the Sengoku Drivers in person, he masquerades as the masked Street Rider Moonslayer on occasion to see them up close these Street Rider Kamen Riders to see just how much the Sengoku Driver can really do and to ensure they do not uncover the truth about Helheim Forest.

Last edited:
Lurker
Profiles approved and roster updated now I must return to google to find a place in California that might have durians. I NEED to know how they taste

The Wind Of Justice
Profiles approved and roster updated now I must return to google to find a place in California that might have durians. I NEED to know how they taste
They taste great I ate the fruit many times.

Last edited:
A simple passerby...
I'm not too fond of Durian, the smell just gets to me. I live in Thailand, so it's very common to see it around, even my mother and sisters love it. My father and I can't stand it though lol

Seems like the stage is set :) I look forward to having a great time with you guys :thumbs:

Lurker
We are and im working on the first post. I just tend to get distracted a lot irl especially since I smell brownies