I was just wondering how the ratings of Kamen Rider Gaim stand, since I do believe that Gaim is a very good show, so if anyone does have the statistics, please do share ><

fanksssssssssss :)

Toku Prince
So... Is that good? I suppose it is, considering KR has better numbers than the other two shows...

Kamen Rider Wizard's average series rating between episode 1 to 19 was a 6.06%. It actually did better in ratings than Gaim has been. Wizard managed to keep up at least a 7% average for the first few episodes while Gaim immediately dropped into the 5% range. Gaim didn't even manage to get above a 7% within the first 18 episodes.

Rating numbers have been on the decline for years for a variety of reasons. I'd say Gaim's ratings are still better than nothing.

Aronbafon
Kamen Rider Wizard's average series rating between episode 1 to 19 was a 6.06%. It actually did better in ratings than Gaim has been. Wizard managed to keep up at least a 7% average for the first few episodes while Gaim immediately dropped into the 5% range. Gaim didn't even manage to get above a 7% within the first 18 episodes.

Rating numbers have been on the decline for years for a variety of reasons. I'd say Gaim's ratings are still better than nothing.

Don't forget Gaim's Q1 sales were 390% higher than Wizards.

As long if merchandise sales are good then that's what happens. I guess Gaim's ratings are lower then Wizard's because the older fans was turn off by the fruit theme. Kids may still love Kamen Rider, but I hear most of the older fandom stop caring about the series for a while now. Kids are the main target audience, but older people help ratings as well.

Kyoryuger's rating are likely so low since it's just the kids watching the show, the older fans didn't care to watch it.

As long if merchandise sales are good then that's what happens. I guess Gaim's ratings are lower then Wizard's because the older fans was turn off by the fruit theme. Kids may still love Kamen Rider, but I hear most of the older fandom stop caring about the series for a while now. Kids are the main target audience, but older people help ratings as well.

Kyoryuger's rating are likely so low since it's just the kids watching the show, the older fans didn't care to watch it.

Well that's why I was curious, because I though that Gaim would attract a much wider audience, due to it's diverse plot, but meh, I guess I wasn't completely right LOL. Or maybe older fans only watch it on the web