Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Otaku University Student
^ Can you please kindly upload it somewhere? I've been waiting for it for two days

Haha, I would if I could. (^.^;) Though I have no idea how to go about ripping Blu-Ray discs or to upload/create torrent files. It will appear sooner or later.

Lurker
Haha, I would if I could. (^.^;) Though I have no idea how to go about ripping Blu-Ray discs or to upload/create torrent files. It will appear sooner or later.

I understand. I would like to know how much screen time did Zangetsu and Duke Lemon Arms have? Zangetsu Melon Arms barely appeared during the show so I hope it will get to shine since this will likely be the last time we see it

Otaku University Student
Unfortunately, hardly any. Just one short fight scene. As I said, they even screwed up Zangetsu's sound effects. He did do a Melon Squash though.

Lurker
Now that sucks. What about Duke Lemon Arms? I heard that Ryoma eventually switched to Lemon Energy to defeat Savior, so did Lemon Arms get to do anything special?

Lurker
Let's see Savior's henshin while we wait for the full movie
[video]https://youtu.be/aUMrdwGya88[/video]

Last edited:
Now that sucks. What about Duke Lemon Arms? I heard that Ryoma eventually switched to Lemon Energy to defeat Savior, so did Lemon Arms get to do anything special?

He just fights Savior alongside Zangetsu. Since it is "technically" not the first time he uses it (He sais he didn't use it for a long time) they don't make a big deal out of his Henshin and powers.

After this fight he just goes back to the lab and grabs the Genesis Driver + Lemon Energy and goes after Savior once again (since he knows he wasn't dead)

Otaku University Student
Yup. I like how Ryouma goes "I don't know how you found out about my inventions, but they will never beat the originals!" and never addresses that inconsistency of the Genesis Core/Zakuro Arrow again. They should have made the Zakuro Arrow the basis for the Sonic Arrow. That would have made so much more sense in my opinion.

Anyways, I like that they used the Genesis Core with a normal Lockseed but I will not be buying the Zakuro Lockseed for 2 reasons:

1. The fact that the Blood Orange Lockseed flips down on its own is inaccurate.
2. They had the audacity to use the Blood Orange Lockseed, one of the rarest and hardest to find Lockseeds on the secondary market.

Plain idiotic to mess up the Soiya sound for Zangetsu.

They also messed up with the Genesis Driver's "Soda", it is still the wrong screaming version and Zack's henshin has no guitar sounds what so ever.

Also, was I the only one that noticed that Knuckle Jimba Maron has a repainted version of OOO Sagohzo Combo's Gorilla Arms?

That being said, this movie was WAY better than the first Gaiden, I'm glad I bought it.