Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Lurker
I'd go with that theory; this is them mobilizing as a group in the present.

That, or maybe they were prototypes and Ryoma is just trying to show up his predecessor at this point and it's a "Look what I've accomplished!" moment.

I guess part of the story will be before the series, but the part with the Genesis Drivers need to take place during the series. Takatora was the first to test them, and that happened during the show. Ryoma also seems to consider Takatora's action foolish, so it doesn't make sense that he'd secretly test them either. Although I guess the writer might ignore that for that scene where it's just Ryoma by himself with a Genesis Driver.

Maybe it will be like during the end of the Gaiden for Braon, when Kaito Kumon is walking, the viewers will see his Overlord Inves form by the back. Perhaps we will see the 4 Genesis Riders at there front when they walk together, like a prelude but with Duke Lemon Energy Arms making a physical appearance when fighting Kamen Rider Saver.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Maybe it will be like during the end of the Gaiden for Braon, when Kaito Kumon is walking, the viewers will see his Overlord Inves form by the back. Perhaps we will see the 4 Genesis Riders at there front when they walk together, like a prelude but with Duke Lemon Energy Arms making a physical appearance when fighting Kamen Rider Saver.

Pretty much this. It'll probably be the very last scene, concluding the events in the gaiden, and the change of scene, we see the 4 riders just walking together and some sort of closing scene that doesn't really signify much.

Lurker
I guess the Genesis Driver will malfunction during Ryoma's fight against Kugai, which causes him spend some more times to fix it and decide to let someone else -Takatora- test it for him

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
reliving the awesome thread..

when the 2nd gaiden comes out ??
the last time i saw the news, ryoma-tachi already at the conference..or whatever it was
kuhh, waiting for it just make me want to re-live gaim more than ever

Lurker
A scan of Gaim Gaiden 2 as we wait for its release
[hide]
12187770_1663841553830380_6714737479772282791_n.jpg
[/hide]

Otaku University Student
Alrighty! BD just arrived and I've just finished watching it. Initial impressions and stuff I noticed below!

Gaim Gaiden Duke

[hide]- Backstory for all the Genesis Riders. Sid was a drug dealer, Minato was an industrial spy. Shows the first meeting between Takatora and Ryouma.
- Villain was Ryouma's first test subject with the Apple Taboo Lockseed and is given ghost powers (suck between dimensions or something). He controls people by spreading (fake) Zakuro Lockseeds around and making them self-destruct. Wow, the death count in this is pretty absurd.
- No explanation for how he obtained the Driver, Genesis Core, Blood Orange Lockseed, Zakuro Lockseed and why it uses the Sonic Arrow as a weapon. It's acknowledged by Ryouma but never addressed.
- In certain scenes, the Blood Orange Arms shoulder pad looked literally taped on.
- They messed up Zangetsu's Henshin! They used the sound the Melon Lockseed makes in the Genesis Core instead of "Tenka Gomen"! Unforgivable.[/hide]

Gaim Gaiden Knuckle

[hide]- Jounouchi won a sweets making contest, Micchi and Takatora are planning to go overseas.
- Backstory of Baron's founding.
- Zack randomly going to New York.
- Villain is a former member of the team that Kaito took over to form Baron. He used a sneak attack and was considered weak by Kaito. He now uses a warped version of Kaito's ideals (only the strong survive) and formed Neo Baron.
- Micchi randomly appearing to save Zack and Jounouchi as Ryugen and randomly gives Zack the Maron Energy Lockseed, Kurumi Lockseed and Driver.
- Genesis Core taken from Kaito's busted Genesis Driver.
- The Marron Arms actually had a CG model, too bad we won't be able to see what it is. Looking forward to the toy's sounds.[/hide]

Overall, very contrived writing in parts due to the absurdly short length of each special, which is unfortunate. However, I actually enjoyed this far more than the previous one.