Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Otaku University Student
Who wants to bet that Baron and Ryugen get Jinba Cherry and Jinba Peach arms?

The only other rider that can get a Jinba form is Zangetsu as the Genesis Core leaves the Sengoku driver with the Japanese tribal standby music.

Choushinsei
The only other rider that can get a Jinba form is Zangetsu as the Genesis Core leaves the Sengoku driver with the Japanese tribal standby music.

Knuckle looks pretty Japanese to me, so he could take Jinba Something... probably not though.

This is why the Genesis Core should've had a couple sliders on the bottom to MAKE it work for everyone.

Orange
Oh wow knuckles looks pretty damn cool! Loving the kurumi arms and the color scheme! A must buy if they release a figuarts of him.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
okay, how come a new rider can make its appearence while it haven't been spoiled in the early quarter toy catalog ?? i think when the rumor about knuckle goes out, it is too early to come to screen at least until march..
and when the next quarter of toy catalog usually released ? i mean the scan actually :D

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Gosh, Knuckles is clunky :disappoin (although if it's going to one of Kaito's goons, a cool suit would be wasted on them ...)

^Already in the movie thread buddy.

So what's up with Knuxs? Why doesn't he have a Kurokage helmet if it's a generic trooper belt?

Maybe the suit is decided based on the user's mind, and so this belt could result in different Riders, in spite of being mass produced? So, if Baron used it, he'd still turn into Baron. The Yggdrasil crew likely received the same instructions and training to use the belt in a certain way, which is why they all turn into Kurokage.

Or the mass produced belt's Rider form could be entirely based on the lockseed.

okay, how come a new rider can make its appearence while it haven't been spoiled in the early quarter toy catalog ??

Some of Gaim's Riders are only getting toys way after the tv show debut, like Gridon and Kurokage. Some also are only getting collector's toys, like Bravo.

Life is viewtiful
Soooo from the looks of it...the only lock that is left...is the sunflower lockseed... don't leave it hangin bandai :mad:

And how exactly does knuckles do his finisher...? Or even de-henshin? :eyebrow: