Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

^Already in the movie thread buddy.

So what's up with Knuxs? Why doesn't he have a Kurokage helmet if it's a generic trooper belt?

Lurker
Forgot there's movie threads, whoops. Okay, just wondering.

As for why he's different.... pfff just because, I guess? I dunno. If I were to make a reason I'd say it's because it's a different Lockseed. I think the only real answer is "We wanted to make another Rider so we did". XD

Gridon's weird hopper thing is meh... But oh well. I'm used to some bad CGI.

Can't wait to see Gaim Jinba Lemon! Looks awesome. I'm super stoked for Duke vs both Gaim and Baron. He does get to fight pretty soon I guess. :)

Looks like Kouta faces EVERYONE as Jinba Lemon!

I quite like Kamen Rider Knuckle. His helmet is pretty cool (like a mix of Kurokage and Gridon) and his colour scheme reminds me of a Metal Hero for some reason...

Thanks for the pics, Masta! :)

Sad Gridon aka Kamen Rider Knuckles
[hide]
EQgNcVh.jpg
[/hide]

Knuckles unlike Baron he don't chuckle

And here's more Jinba!(someone else should try to find better rightside up pics...)
[hide]
2A3Hn8X.jpg

rsNdF6j.jpg

hm1PHR1.jpg
[/hide]

Oh and Gridon's weird Hopper thing...But hey Baron Suika Arms!
[hide]
XQg8Nsj.jpg

xXyGciF.jpg[/hide]
Again I don't know why there upside down...just talk!

There are at least three cool things on those scans:
1.- The Kamen Rider Knuckle.
2.- Even with Jinba Lemon, Gaim isn't OP and He will have troubles fighting the Yggdrasil riders.
3.- Is that Ryugen with Pineapple arms? :O_O:

Last edited:
3.- Is that Ryugen with Pineapple arms? :O_O:

It says DVD so I am assuming that is for the Hyper Battle DVD. They are known for exclusive forms/form sharing (last year we had Wizard use Mantles and Beast use Land Dragon).

Lurker
Oh good eye - Above that as well, I see "DVD" so I assume some of these alternate form changes are for the Hyper Battle DVD then? If so that could be a fun one.

Oh good eye - Above that as well, I see "DVD" so I assume some of these alternate form changes are for the Hyper Battle DVD then? If so that could be a fun one.

:sweat: I didn't saw that DVD text at first :p Yeah, Maybe is for the Hyper Battle DVD.