Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

The Meteor has landed
The Urobutcher is about to make his mark.

Recent News:
Oh, man. Hase confirmed for Inves.
Kouta saves him from Zangetsu.
Kouta and Baron gets taken in to Yggdrasill and meets Sengoku.
Trying to create an even stronger Driver than ever, he asks them for help.

I guess this is where Kachidoki comes in. Since Hase's actor is doing ADR, he's either becoming a talking Inves or reverting back to human.
[HIDE] gdqeQHF.jpg
COlZio1.jpg[/HIDE]

Post away.

PARTY HARD
So the previous thread actually lasted the entire first quarter and was replaced just in time for a new thread by the new quarter. Maybe an episode late.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
So the previous thread actually lasted the entire first quarter and was replaced just in time for a new thread by the new quarter. Maybe an episode late.

Awesome timing, I suppose.

But I predict this thread will probably last throughout the rest of the series, the other thread was also built-up through the "pre-debut rumors"

So each arc=1 season. Going by that apparently Urobuchi has said he has four arcs planned for Gaim.

Interesting he has also said he has reversed the development the characters and plotted from where he wanted them to go back to how they were in he beginning. The generic qualities of the main protagonists in the beginning suddenly make a lot of sense.

Lurker
So each arc=1 season. Going by that apparently Urobuchi has said he has four arcs planned for Gaim.

Interesting he has also said he has reversed the development the characters and plotted from where he wanted them to go back to how they were in he beginning. The generic qualities of the main protagonists in the beginning suddenly make a lot of sense.

When I read that interview I moreso took it as him comparing the length of the show to an anime like Madoka, but the wording does seem to just be directly stating fact now that I look back at it. That said, now that we know the first 11 are the Lock Dealer Era (or Saga, if you wanna get all DBZ about it), I'd actually like to know what that makes this arc. I'm calling it "The Genesis Era" in my head right now. :laugh:

The preview for episode 12 has been posted on TV-Asahi and...

[HIDE]Half-monster Hase is now my nightmare fuel. ;_;[/HIDE]

I liked him when he wasn't a god
It looks like the latest bunch of rumours was only partially true? Pierre did get hired by Yggdrasill, but Yuya reappears next week and is ostensibly not living in the forest with Not-Mai.

Ep 1 to 11 is the "beat riders arc", from 12 onwards is the current "Yggdrasil arc" (from toei website)

Well, considering Kaito gets captured next episode by Zangetsu, I'm guessing Kota gets captured by the Genesis Riders seen in the preview.

Lurker
and it's up to Acorn Rider to save them both!!! all while on his break from making delicious cakes under his new sempai!