Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

So maybe its like with Agito's belt when he goes from Burning to Shining form, it uses the same upgraded belt; although for this tech base the lockseed uses a new panel instead to achieve it. Also with this maney riders like in Ryuki, back then Kamen Rider Knight was able to achieve his final form, the Survive form and it was between episodes 20-30 before Ryuki achieved his. Of course were not sure it means the other Armored Riders will have there own K.L.S lockseeds with having a number 2 or 3 yet.

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
Nice sneak peek into Gaim's new form, the secondary face plate of the lock seed makes it like a book of sorts. And do I see slices of every lock seed he has, all in one?

More Kachidoki Lockseed images
[HIDE] XHxIl3h.jpg
gmUqx1D.jpg[/HIDE]
WOOOAH!! ALL THE FRUIT SLICES!! AND COMPOUND EYES!(Not a stupid orange slice)

Lurker
Since this is more like Ryuki, wouldn't it make sense for that to be Gaim's final form? instead of going with the traditional like it has been the past few years.

that's my thought anyways...I figure Watermelon was his mid-upgrade anyways.

"Training."
You can see that the design has three horns.

It looks like the mysterious reflection of Gaim in the OP?

So the DJ gun panel may give us his mid series upgrade and then later they will release a attachment to access his other panel to go to his final form?

Lurker
I'm really having trouble seeing this as anything but a final form at this point, it is like the embodiment of everything he's obtained, not a fusion of it all like a mid-upgrade but a genuine look back on everything. Orange X Melon Energy is soon though, so I guess we'll see.

Red Ranger
Maybe we're in for another den-O/OOO scenario where there are two forms, BOTH of which can be considered the final form.

I'm currently sorta thinking that Kachidoki will be the final form, and the next wave of scans will be the final forms of Baron, Ryugen, and (hopefully) Gridon.

Shining~
Hmm

the fruit slices on Kachidoki LS.....not all of them are Gaim's.

From right to left, they seem to be:
orange, pine, ichigo, suika, melon, lemon, ?, ?

I assume the last two are peach/momo and cherry.

Slice the lockseed you get the Gun, apparently you need a key which can be accessed from the side, turning the key gets the second panel which shows the new Gaim visor.

I wonder what the key looks like, the feature has been mentioned in the toy catalog, but the key is not shown......

You can see that the design has three horns.

It looks like the mysterious reflection of Gaim in the OP?

It's not a horn, Orange Arms also has this in his forehead.

Slice the lockseed you get the Gun, apparently you need a key which can be accessed from the side, turning the key gets the second panel which shows the new Gaim visor.

My theory: Kachidoki on the main slot, cut by the blade, gives the DJJuu and a mid season power up. Then, Kachidoki on the side (like the Melon Energy) + Another Lock Seed activates the strongest form...