Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Lurker
Ep 1 to 11 is the "beat riders arc", from 12 onwards is the current "Yggdrasil arc" (from toei website)

Link? I thought they called it... *pulls up Wikipedia* "Lock Dealer Period (錠前ディーラー時代 Jōmae Dīrā Jidai?)"

Lurker
Well huh. I guess the Lock Dealer Era thing wasn't a title then. I guess we can expect Yggdrasill to be the main focus for a while, then who knows, maybe an even more powerful threat comes into play?

Lurker
it's Yuuya! he'll be the big bad!! just watch.

and Mai! after Pierre has his arms injured by MIcchy, kaito, and Kouta, she betrays them all

Toku Prince
Well huh. I guess the Lock Dealer Era thing wasn't a title then.

On the production blog for the series, a statement was made about the splitting of episodes into separate arcs which is worth pointing.

Previously, we were given the term which could be translated as “Lock Dealer Era”. It was speculated to be the title for the first 11 episodes, but the term is actually used when referencing Sigurd’s fighting style, saying that “his calm demeanor is something previously unseen during the time of Lock Dealers.” Credit goes to a user on HJU who pointed this out.

To the point, here is a rough translation of the production blog excerpt.

それでいうと、11話までが、「ビートライダーズ編」子供たちの世界の話。12話からが、「ユグドラシル編」。対 大人たちとの世界になります。

Subsequently, the first 11 episodes is a story about childhood, known as the “Beat Riders Saga”. Starting from episode 12, it becomes a story of adulthood called the “Yggdrasill Saga”.

(Source)

If Sigurd wasn't exactly the calmest of people during the first arc then that (possibly) eliminates Sid from the running. The most likely people would have to be the reckless/emotional Hase or the high-energy DJ Sagara at this point. Sonomura of Team Red Hot could be brought back but I highly doubt it.

In other news, Hase's Inves form is the Bixie Inves which is a basically a mythological creature of Chinese origin that is Lion-like in appearance or likened to that of a Chimera. It's considered an exorcising animal and can sometimes have wings. Thank you Wikipedia.

Also, here's a look at the Kachidoki Lockseed:

[hide] tumblr_mze6vhrvE01sounv6o1_500.jpg[/hide]

Last edited:
Lurker
I was thinking the implications of Sigurd's description was just speaking in general "No one back then was as calm as this guy is in battle" as a contrast to everyone else's fighting style. But now that you mention it, if DJ Sagara did turn out to be Sigurd, that description would be incredibly fitting. How he acted when they revealed he was part of Yggdrasill was honestly pretty chilling for me even though I saw it coming.

Then in episode 13, Ryoma says to him "The first part of your job is finally over." Could be one of the many chilling foreshadowing lines that I love from this show.

As you can see, I now want Sagara as Sigurd more than I want any of the other theories. :laugh:

As for the Kachidoki Lockseed, I would assume we may have gotten some text that debunks this, but I saw the name "King Lockseed" come up in relation to the KLS abbreviation, but since it was on some foreign Facebook group I don't know if it's speculation or not. It would be nice to see if only to reduce redundancy. Looking forward to seeing more on Kachidoki Arms though.

Last edited:
Okay, so that lockseed has more than one feature when it it sliced; are you sure this couldn't be Gaim's final form or atleast one of his final forms?

Okay, so that lockseed has more than one feature when it it sliced; are you sure this couldn't be Gaim's final form or atleast one of his final forms?

The mid season upgrades in other seasons also had special features compared to standard forms. This just seems way too early for a final form. It'd be the earliest final form since Kiva if Kachidoki really turns out to be Gaim's final form.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Slice the lockseed you get the Gun, apparently you need a key which can be accessed from the side, turning the key gets the second panel which shows the new Gaim visor.