Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

I see Takatora pleading with Micchy and attempting to put him down or going the "my brother's keeper" route.

Either way, he won't be the one to ultimately defeat him.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
ヘルヘイムの森から沢芽市に帰還した貴虎は、町の変貌に驚愕する。
そして、自宅へと戻り、ある物を探し出す。その頃紘汰や戒斗は、ユグドラシル社から出現し続けるインベスを止めるべく、ユグドラシル本社への潜入を決行する。
しかし、そんな2人の前に光実が変身した仮面ライダー斬月・真とオーバーロード・レデュエが立ちはだかる。反撃をすれば沢芽市を攻撃するという光実の言葉に動きがとれない紘汰と戒斗。
そこへ、仮面ライダー斬月へと変身した貴虎が割って入り、斬月・真を圧倒する。そして変身が解けた光実は、とうとう正体を露見してしまい・・・。

纮汰信じる者ロシュオに襲われることは森の侵入を停止されている。贵虎ユグドラシルタワーをもう一度入力し、ドライバーミッチに襲われる前に、彼のセンゴク)を取得します。斩月·真VSは斩月のいずれかの文字のためのターニングポイントになります。

No idea if its legit.

Is Dark Jimber Lemon Arms the movie exclusive form? Or is there anything about another form?

Only Dark Jimba. If there's something like Xtreme Gold or Infinity Dragon, it likely will appear in the ending of the final battle only, and so only in the next and final round of magazines.

Last edited:
わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
And they fight on top of Yggdrasill Tower. :B

In the rain. =p

I always saw him betraying Kouta and the rest of the Riders for what he perceived as "the greater good," and having a big hidden dark side.

Speaking of dark sides, I have a feeling Kouta would also have a dark side, especially if he got angry enough about Micchy's backstabbing. He almost was going to murder Sid that one time.

I'm reminded of when Kuuga got mad & pummeled a Grongi until it bled. That's how I imagine the worst that Kouta would get.

Now, count up your crimes!
I actually see Takatora fighting Ryoma and then leaving him to die in the forest.

Lurker
Won't be long now before the end of the month and new scans arrive...

I swear, Gaim is legitimately the first Rider show where I go "Okay, a new episode is about to air today, can I see the NEXT one subbed right now?" and always find something that I want to see in the next batch of scans. :laugh:

In this case though, we didn't get a teaser for the next issue, did we? Like last time we got teasers for the movie Riders as well as Kiwami Arms, but this time nothing. I guess it can be expected that we'll just learn more plot details and that's it, given we're this far into the show now.