Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
I wonder what will be Takatora's reaction be to his little brother causing all these issues?

If Kouta getting mad at Micchy won't be enough, how about the combined wrath of his soon to be ex-best friend and brother? I imagine them double teaming against him.

Knowing Takatora, I think he will be very calm about it.

I could imagine a scene like this:

*Takatora walks up behind Micchy*
Micchy: "So you're alive"
Takatora: "Why are you doing this?"
Micchy: "You said it yourself. Whoever claims to be noble must conduct himself nobly."
Takatora: "You honestly think you are helping humanity by doing this?"

*Insert long Micchy speech*

Takatora: "This is my fault, Mitsuzane. I pushed you too far"
Micchy: "And now you're gonna stop me?"
Takatora: "If you force me to..."

*Both transform*

Cue old Zangetsu trouncing Shin Zangetsu with Micchy complaining about how he somehow lost and blaming it on Kouta :p.

"Training."
Takatora would thrash Micchy's Zangetu Shin. Hell, he can do it with just his Melon defender and no Musou Saber!

****. I just want Micchy to die.

Is Micchy going to be another Narutaki?

"Somehow, this is also Kazuraba's fault."

Difference is that Micchi is not one-dimensional, since he has showed different sides of his character. To where you would sympathize with him in the beginning to completely hating him now. Since his idea of friendship is so twisted to where he would want them do whatever he says without question. And when someone disagrees, he wants that person dead. Which is why he & Redyu are both cut from the same cloth.

Difference is that Micchi is not one-dimensional, since he has showed different sides of his character. To where you would sympathize with him in the beginning to completely hating him now. Since his idea of friendship is so twisted to where he would want them do whatever he says without question. And when someone disagrees, he wants that person dead. Which is why he & Redyu are both cut from the same cloth.

Well, of course, Micchy isn't one-dimensional; he's one of my favorite characters in the show. I absolutely enjoy seeing him snap.

Just making a joke, is all.

Lurker
Yeah I see so much hate for Mitchy, but I LOVE him because of how he's changed. When I first saw him my guess was "Awkward best friend, probably not going to be interesting." But his dopey personality made him pretty lovable, and I really like how they've sort of naturally transitioned him into this role. He doesn't feel like the same character anymore.

A friend I watch each episode saw him persuading Sid in episode 4 and just goes "Final villain." He's reveling in having called Mitchy's change in character. :laugh:

I always saw him betraying Kouta and the rest of the Riders for what he perceived as "the greater good," and having a big hidden dark side, but I never thought he'd get as bad as he has :redface2:.

I might not be remembering correctly, but I don't think anyone guessed he'd turn out to be so Kusaka-like or even worse than Kusaka depending on how you look at it. Micchy's that bad :sweat:.