Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

^Already in the movie thread buddy.

So what's up with Knuxs? Why doesn't he have a Kurokage helmet if it's a generic trooper belt?

Malunis_T

Lurker
Forgot there's movie threads, whoops. Okay, just wondering.

As for why he's different.... pfff just because, I guess? I dunno. If I were to make a reason I'd say it's because it's a different Lockseed. I think the only real answer is "We wanted to make another Rider so we did". XD

Xtreme RX

Gridon's weird hopper thing is meh... But oh well. I'm used to some bad CGI.

Can't wait to see Gaim Jinba Lemon! Looks awesome. I'm super stoked for Duke vs both Gaim and Baron. He does get to fight pretty soon I guess. :)

Looks like Kouta faces EVERYONE as Jinba Lemon!

I quite like Kamen Rider Knuckle. His helmet is pretty cool (like a mix of Kurokage and Gridon) and his colour scheme reminds me of a Metal Hero for some reason...

Thanks for the pics, Masta! :)

AGear2Ax

Sad Gridon aka Kamen Rider Knuckles
[hide]
EQgNcVh.jpg
[/hide]

Knuckles unlike Baron he don't chuckle

And here's more Jinba!(someone else should try to find better rightside up pics...)
[hide]
2A3Hn8X.jpg

rsNdF6j.jpg

hm1PHR1.jpg
[/hide]

Oh and Gridon's weird Hopper thing...But hey Baron Suika Arms!
[hide]
XQg8Nsj.jpg

xXyGciF.jpg
[/hide]
Again I don't know why there upside down...just talk!

There are at least three cool things on those scans:
1.- The Kamen Rider Knuckle.
2.- Even with Jinba Lemon, Gaim isn't OP and He will have troubles fighting the Yggdrasil riders.
3.- Is that Ryugen with Pineapple arms? :O_O:

Last edited:

Malunis_T

Lurker
Oh good eye - Above that as well, I see "DVD" so I assume some of these alternate form changes are for the Hyper Battle DVD then? If so that could be a fun one.

AGear2Ax

Oh good eye - Above that as well, I see "DVD" so I assume some of these alternate form changes are for the Hyper Battle DVD then? If so that could be a fun one.

:sweat: I didn't saw that DVD text at first :p Yeah, Maybe is for the Hyper Battle DVD.

Actar

Otaku University Student
Who wants to bet that Baron and Ryugen get Jinba Cherry and Jinba Peach arms?

The only other rider that can get a Jinba form is Zangetsu as the Genesis Core leaves the Sengoku driver with the Japanese tribal standby music.

Dresden

Choushinsei
The only other rider that can get a Jinba form is Zangetsu as the Genesis Core leaves the Sengoku driver with the Japanese tribal standby music.

Knuckle looks pretty Japanese to me, so he could take Jinba Something... probably not though.

This is why the Genesis Core should've had a couple sliders on the bottom to MAKE it work for everyone.

sinzz

Orange
Oh wow knuckles looks pretty damn cool! Loving the kurumi arms and the color scheme! A must buy if they release a figuarts of him.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ferosaki

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
okay, how come a new rider can make its appearence while it haven't been spoiled in the early quarter toy catalog ?? i think when the rumor about knuckle goes out, it is too early to come to screen at least until march..
and when the next quarter of toy catalog usually released ? i mean the scan actually :D

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Gosh, Knuckles is clunky :disappoin (although if it's going to one of Kaito's goons, a cool suit would be wasted on them ...)

NeonZ

^Already in the movie thread buddy.

So what's up with Knuxs? Why doesn't he have a Kurokage helmet if it's a generic trooper belt?

Maybe the suit is decided based on the user's mind, and so this belt could result in different Riders, in spite of being mass produced? So, if Baron used it, he'd still turn into Baron. The Yggdrasil crew likely received the same instructions and training to use the belt in a certain way, which is why they all turn into Kurokage.

Or the mass produced belt's Rider form could be entirely based on the lockseed.

okay, how come a new rider can make its appearence while it haven't been spoiled in the early quarter toy catalog ??

Some of Gaim's Riders are only getting toys way after the tv show debut, like Gridon and Kurokage. Some also are only getting collector's toys, like Bravo.

kikaider287

Life is viewtiful
Soooo from the looks of it...the only lock that is left...is the sunflower lockseed... don't leave it hangin bandai :mad:

And how exactly does knuckles do his finisher...? Or even de-henshin? :eyebrow: