Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Red Ranger
More rumours:

DJ Sagara gives Kouta the Genesis Core (which should mean the Driver unit), and the Lemon Energy Lock Seed. Together with the Orange Lock Seed, Gaim transforms into Jinba Lemon Arms.

Baron will use the Suika Lock Seed to have his own Suika Arms.

The Kurokage Troopers will use the new Tulip Hoppers.

New Rider: Kamen Rider Knuckle Kurumi Arms will appear (LS-02, which can also explain why the inside of it has no weapons)

Interesting. If i had to guess, Knuckle would most likely be either another member of Raid Wild that took over after hase's death or the guy from Team Red Hot who had his belt stolen.

Lurker
Kamen Rider Knuckle sounds like a cool Rider, even though he might be weak because the nuts Riders supposed to be lower rank, but maybe if the user is strong enough like Bravo it will be different.
The Baron Suika is nothing special I hope Baron will get a completely new Lockseed too.
I can't wait to see how Jinba Lemon Arms looks like.

^While Bravo probably would be stronger then Gridon and Kurokage if he was using a lower class Lock, Bravo actually uses a Class A Lock

Lurker
In which side is he?! First he tells not to take the Beat Rider lightly. Then he send them free and give them more power. :eyebrow:

Maybe he'll be the next Kougami.

It was already ep44 of OOO and we were all still waiting for Kougami to reveal that he was the evil mastermind behind everything :laugh:

Lurker
^While Bravo probably would be stronger then Gridon and Kurokage if he was using a lower class Lock, Bravo actually uses a Class A Lock

Didn't the whole point of nuts Riders was to differ them from the fruit Riders who supposed to be stronger? and What is the class of the Kurumi Lock Seed?

Maybe he'll be the next Kougami.
I won't be surprised, he really resemble Kougami. But right now it's hard to tell who is behind everything, it looks like Ryoma was the first to start the research but who found Helheim and who is the one that control yggdrasil is a mystery. The last enemy can be either Sagara, Ryoma, Sid, Bando or someone new, it can also end like the intro with Kouta, Baron, Ryugun and Zangetsu battle.
Urobuchi is not predictable, in Wizard everyone knew from the start how it will end.

Last edited:
Toku Prince
New Rider: Kamen Rider Knuckle Kurumi Arms will appear (LS-02, which can also explain why the inside of it has no weapons)

Shiramata joked around saying that maybe Hase had an older brother named Ryouichi Hase. I think it'd be pretty cool if Hase did have an older brother who became a nut Rider.

Yeah, using his bare fists would explain why there isn't anything inside the lock. I wonder if they will introduce more Riders though or if they're going to stick with the 10 (Kurokage Troopers included) that they already have. Was it ever mentioned in an interview if Urobuchi wanted to have more Riders than Ryuki?

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
Almost sounds like this Armored Rider Knuckle will fight like a Showa Rider. Even if the inside of the Lock Seed is blank, I imagine he'd have walnut-shell boxing gloves/gauntlets. With Gaim Jinba Lemon, does that mean he and other Armored Riders will be able to do that as well? It probably will be just them using the same Arms Modules (I'm not sure what the armor is called when in fruit mode) as the Energy Riders.

Lurker

Interesting... I saw a different rumor that Kurumi Arms with brass knuckles was a form change for Gridon.

But I should point out, so there's no misconception, the photo previously used on the site just looks like it's missing stickers, I don't think there's a story reason behind it looking blank - they just had no reason to add anything to it since it hasn't been used for transforming yet.

tumblr_inline_muky8kfEEV1qk32ya.png

Still, they went out of their way to make it, and the bottom half has screw holes where the toys has them (behind the sticker), so... they're doing SOMETHING with it. I'd be up for it if only to see them complete the set in the toyline.

uTCHuuu kitaaaa
Didn't the whole point of nuts Riders was to differ them from the fruit Riders who supposed to be stronger? and What is the class of the Kurumi Lock Seed?

Yeah, the nut riders are Kurokage (Pinecone Lockseed) and Gridon (Acorn Lockseed). The differences with strength of Bravo from the Nut Bros, although Bravo is really strong with all that military background, he is probably using a Class A Lockseed (like what ShinkenRed had mentioned), which made him a lot more stronger than usual.. And Durian isn't even a Nut to start with which makes more sense.

Kurumi Lockseed? Since it is a Nut like Acorn and Pinecone, most probably same as them.. Class C perhaps? :)