HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Well it's finally made its appearance I guess.

Also I've heard that there's ANOTHER poll for the next Gaiden, need to confirm this though...

It's crazy the show started in 2013 and we'll be getting DX Merchandise in 2016!

Since 2/4 New Generation (Zangetsu and Duke) has REGULAR Lockseed + Faceplate, I hope there will be REGULAR Cherry (Sigurd) and Peach (Marika) for future Gaiden.
I like the format of Gaiden this time, where one is Regular (Knuckle) that takes place after the series, and other is New Generation (Duke) that took place in past or during the series.

Here's my preferred line-up for future Gaiden series:

Gaiden 3 - Bravo & Marika (Peach Lockseed; Chinese Gong (Ryugen))
Gaiden 4 - Guridon & Sigurd (Cherry Lockseed; Guitar Riff (Bravo))

This would cover regular Lockseed for New Generations.

Plus, Jam's listed as another rider potentially getting his own V-Cinema along with the other Gaim riders who didn't get one. If Jam gets one, it would DEFINITELY have to be set after the series since Jam went kaboom last time we saw him.

It would probably be more than likely be set before the series when kougane was first created and/or the time in between the gaim soccer movie and the final episode explaining how kougane gained enough power back to become Jam.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
As someone who was looking forward to a restock of Gaim toys during its airing in HK, some idiot in the company decides to revamp the toy line and produce MINI VERSIONS of the toys. Have a look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK-sAMMjUss

It's an absolute tragedy, I have no idea who thought of this:

- All the sizes have been completely dumbed down.
- Lockseeds have no sounds, it automatically lights up when you flip them over.
- Lockseeds are not 3D, instead they just have a sticker at the front, the sticker instead showing the arms weapon is also gone.
- You also have to physically pull the lock apart to "unlock", the buttons are the side don't work.
- No faceplate on the Sengoku driver and they are irreplaceable.
- All the sounds are in the belt, the hook bit on the top is gone. The sounds are done by the pin system and the slash of the knife has no effect whatsoever, the henshin timing is completely predetermined.
- No finisher sounds, but you get some stupid additional sounds like "Happy Mid-Autumn festival".
- Musou Saber now has a Sword and Gun mode that you have to switch between from the power button, so you can't just pull the trigger and shoot.

This has to be one of the worst things they've done to the KR merchandise (if not the worst), the remaining Gaim toys won't be produced anymore and the prices will shoot up.

I honestly fear to the Energy Lockseeds and the Genesis Driver...

Lurker
I think the Lockseeds are still not impossible on sites like eBay.

Anyways, wow, that looks like the bootleg Kamen Rider stuff.

Otaku University Student
What. They've actually sunk below Bandai of America. That's some feat. (-.-)

Choushinsei
Found another series of videos on it in the suggested ones at the end. No Matsubokkuri or Kurumi sounds somehow disappoints me more than the rest of the obvious failings of this toy.

Otaku University Student
Out of morbid curiosity, I really want to see how the various Japanese toy reviewers react to these.

In other news, the armor display mode of the S.I.C. Gaim figures are nothing short of brilliant. Seriously, way to elevate the show's concept in such an amazing way.