Otaku University Student
HLJ had listed restocks of a number of the early DX Gaim toys including the Sengoku Driver and Genesis Driver. I managed to pre-order one and now it's listed as Order Stop and is not appearing in searches anymore.

SCREEN%20CAP_zpszjxfvfux.png

Could be just their store though.

EDIT: Pre-Orders are back up for both DX Belts.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN982317/Sci
http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN984681/Sci

Last edited:
It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
Well right now on back order at amiami.co.jp I have the proto 10 arms lock seed as well as the deluxe dragon/ dragonfruit hex energy arms I actually has a empty Genesis driver that I'm going to use for cifically for that lock seed but it won't stop me from definitely trying Jinba Dragonfruit arms! Hey if we can get I return to the jinba arms w/ jinba maron, and hey Gunn hasn't gotten a Cho form yet to my knowledge..... I'm basically saying I'm going to get to mess around with a lock seeds again try it crazy different combinations then again lockseeds were always an incredibly fun gimmick

Shining~
So it is true, there is a restock for Sengoku and Genesis Driver.

where did you "heard" about a reissue of sengoku and genesis drivers?

Local community in here. Someone in here even open up pre-orders already, long before Actar's above post.

Anyway, I'm getting Durian and Proto Suika soon, and hopefully Yomotsuheguri as well. Once I got all three, the only ones left to get are the LS-10 Suika, and Fake Donguri.

After that, it's waiting time for Maron Energy + Genesis Core set. Maybe if there's a chance for it, I'll grab Dragonfruit Energy, Mango, and Kiwi as well.

I'm not collecting all Lockseeds, just the ones I'm interested in :p

Otaku University Student
Okay, would you guys recommend pre-ordering the Zakuro Lockseed/Savior Arrow? I'm seriously considering not picking it up due to the fact that I'll have to track down that damn Blood Orange Lockseed if I do... Just afraid that Zakuro will be a really cool villa... yeah, who am I kidding.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Okay, would you guys recommend pre-ordering the Zakuro Lockseed/Savior Arrow? I'm seriously considering not picking it up due to the fact that I'll have to track down that damn Blood Orange Lockseed if I do... Just afraid that Zakuro will be a really cool villa... yeah, who am I kidding.

Here's the PV for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGB4Yv8a_V8

The finisher sound for the Arrow sounds different from the usual one.

Also the first batch of pre-orders have ended, second batch will ship in January.

Well, well, well.
Look what we have here.
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000100891/

151111_boys_ringo_03.jpg

It's about time!

YEAH, took them long enough!

Why do I get the feeling that an announcement of SHF Jam isn't too far behind? With the addition of the Chaser V-Cinema news & Gaim Gaiden 2 now out in the wind, it seems weird that Jam's Lockseed is only getting a release now when it could have released during Drive's run. Seems weird to me, that's all. Plus, Jam's listed as another rider potentially getting his own V-Cinema along with the other Gaim riders who didn't get one. If Jam gets one, it would DEFINITELY have to be set after the series since Jam went kaboom last time we saw him.

Anyway, I am so buying this puppy. It's only about 20 bucks to which I thought it was gonna be more expensive than that. I do wonder - What rider indicator will Jam be? I'm thinking Bravo's Electric Guitar sound because Jam wouldn't seem right if he reused Mars's trumpets.

Anyway, I am so buying this puppy. It's only about 20 bucks to which I thought it was gonna be more expensive than that. I do wonder - What rider indicator will Jam be? I'm thinking Bravo's Electric Guitar sound because Jam wouldn't seem right if he reused Mars's trumpets.

It's going to have "Wafu Sound", which is the same kind of traditional Japanese music used for Gaim, Zangetsu, and Kurokage.