Henshin a Go-Go!!
I'm curious, have you ever seen what chestnut actually looks like? It resembles peach way more than a durian. I'm guessing you were thinking of something like the Chespin line in Pokemon if you thought it would be a durian recolor.

Horse-Chestnut.jpg

Where did you think Knuckle's new gloves were coming from?

Last edited:
Does anyone know how I can go about purchasing any toys? Are they still available for purchase even?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Choushinsei
Does anyone know how I can go about purchasing any toys? Are they still available for purchase even?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Currently your best result is Mandarake.co.jp. You'll need to search in Japanese, so for Gaim specifically you'll want to copy and paste 仮面ライダー鎧武 into the search field. With Manda, you'll also want to make sure all your items are coming from the same location (The middle column labeled "Shop") and if you have an order that costs <5000 yen before shipping, you'll also be charged a 500 yen handling fee, so if you don't want to do that, I'd recommend splitting an order with a friend or two.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Updated first post with Savior Arrow.

Using jimber with a normal lockseed and blood orange? Well done Toei.

This line really never ends (not that I'm complaining).

PARTY HARD
Personally, I've gotten to a point with this series that while I love the addition of Riders and forms, when it gets to a point where it's just recolors and retooling, it's beginning to lose its luster.

Great that the Sonic Arrow, now Savior Arrow apparantly, is an official Sengoku weapon, but...come on, Blood Zakuro (Pomegranate)? It's even a recolored Suika...I've been sort of disappointed by the Gaiden stuff since the first one.

Except the Lemon Lockseed. I've been excited as **** for that.

Shining~
Where did you think Knuckle's new gloves were coming from?

.....to be fair, most depictions of chestnut doesn't show the green spiky part, in fact they are usually being sold without that part :sweat:

But okay.

Anyway, I heard that apparently Sengoku Driver and Genesis Driver will have a re-release in November?

That's interesting if it is true, as it would be the first Driver to be re-released after the series ends, without being a CSM. Or Super Best. Or any other version really.

I guess the demand for it, is just too big to be let unnoticed :laugh:

Choushinsei
Anyway, I heard that apparently Sengoku Driver and Genesis Driver will have a re-release in November?

That's interesting if it is true, as it would be the first Driver to be re-released after the series ends, without being a CSM. Or Super Best. Or any other version really.

I guess the demand for it, is just too big to be let unnoticed :laugh:

I haven't seen any word of a rerelease in November for either figure, but while the timing would be perfect with Gaiden II, I don't know if Bandai wants to have three "new" DX Rider belts out on the shelves at once.

Budou though
where did you "heard" about a reissue of sengoku and genesis drivers?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I sure hope they do, as I said in another thread, in HK I can buy about a third of Drive's DX toys and they won't be enough to get me a DX Sonic Arrow.