Otaku University Student
Just got my Watermelon Lock Seed and it seems a piece of dirt or dust got caught underneath the sticker (fruit slice) when it was applied... Urgh.

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
I recently got the proto 10 arms and suffice it to say it I'm actually pretty disappointed for the whole show I was waiting for a regular watermelon arms to be made and then this came out and I'm actually more privy to the Baron taboo arms but I guess the gimmick of a lock seed is wearing down on me I can't wait to see what is upcoming for Kamen Rider ghost

Henshin a Go-Go!!
Gonna be honest, I wouldve put money on them using a recolor of the durian lockseed and just having it split like Matsubokuri Energy. Recolored peach seems like an odd choice

Shining~
Gonna be honest, I wouldve put money on them using a recolor of the durian lockseed and just having it split like Matsubokuri Energy. Recolored peach seems like an odd choice

I'm curious, have you ever seen what chestnut actually looks like? It resembles peach way more than a durian. I'm guessing you were thinking of something like the Chespin line in Pokemon if you thought it would be a durian recolor.

Lurker
^What are you talking about about?

Edit: had to do a google check to see what you meant :p There are actually some chestnuts that have spiky outer shells, though.