Keep on shining, Dairanger.
Hey guys, I've recently just received my Sengoku Driver, the thing is though, that when I go to flick the switch on the back to turn it on nothing happens, do they come with batteries inside the driver or do I have to buy my own? Also, how would I be able to insert the batteries? 1mm Phillips Head screwdriver is still too small for it.

Lurker
Hey guys, I've recently just received my Sengoku Driver, the thing is though, that when I go to flick the switch on the back to turn it on nothing happens, do they come with batteries inside the driver or do I have to buy my own? Also, how would I be able to insert the batteries? 1mm Phillips Head screwdriver is still too small for it.

The Sengoku Driver is one of this belts that you push that funny looking knob at the very bottom of the back and slide it.

Ore, Sanjou!

the general rule with battery-operated toys is that unless it's the kind that has a pull tab, like the Lock Seeds, the batteries are sold separately, but most Bandai toys just take 2 AAA batteries

YAY APPLE RIDERS!

My one complaint thus far has to be the color choices. I know that its super common for the whole red oni/blue oni thing to come into play when you have a pair of characters especially in anime and toku, but am I the only one who's confused as to why the second guy isn't silver and green?

I feel it should be lookin something like this...
[HIDE]
goldsilverrider_zpsfdd22118.png
[/HIDE]

it doesn't really matter. those are secondary colors that are just there for decoration; they're still supposed to be a golden apple and a silver apple, not red and green

alternatively, those colors may represent the sun and moon in reference to a 20th century Irish poem that reads like this

I will find out where she has gone
And kiss her lips and take her hands;
And walk among the dappled grass,
And pluck till time and times are done
The silver apples of the moon,
The golden apples of the sun

Last edited:
Lurker
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5DLTEICC4s"]Kamen Rider Bujin Gaimu Blood Orange Arms ACPB01 - YouTube[/ame]

Any idea why the Gashapon Lockseeds have come to a halt? I recall release dates suggesting that April would include Wizard in All Dragon and an Oren version of Donguri, while this month would have Kachidoki and Skull. The official site's Gaim page doesn't seem to provide any new product listings past March, even when there's been a wave with Durian and Matsubokkuri...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Kamen Rider Bujin Gaimu Blood Orange Arms ACPB01 - YouTube

Any idea why the Gashapon Lockseeds have come to a halt? I recall release dates suggesting that April would include Wizard in All Dragon and an Oren version of Donguri, while this month would have Kachidoki and Skull. The official site's Gaim page doesn't seem to provide any new product listings past March, even when there's been a wave with Durian and Matsubokkuri...

There was a notice awhile ago saying that Set 13 and 14 will be delayed. Set 13 (Durian and Matsubokkuri) was out but delayed for a whole month, but still no new release date for Set 14.

Lurker
That clears things up, thank you. It's a shame because not only would that version of Donguri be fantastic to own, but I like the tiny Kachidoki. :laugh: Suppose there's always the candy toy version.