I like how despite all riders have the same belt you have a little bit of customization to it, with that picture of their mask.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Added new pics for most of the October merchandise, if you unhide the first post you can see them.

The AC Series looks good, Gaim's visor changes with the form it seems. Also the Musou Saber doesn't come with Zangetsu's plate even though it comes with the melon lock seed.

MV Maker
First quarter:
[HIDE]October:

DX Sengoku Driver Kamen Rider Gaim & Balon Set - 5th October
- LS-07, LS-08

DX Sengoku Driver & Lock Seed Holder Special Set - 5th October
- LS-05, LS-07, LS-08

DX Lock Seed Holder & Pineapple Lock Seed - 5th October
- LS-05

AC 01 Kamen Rider Gaim Orange Arms - 5th October (3000 Yen)

RHS 01 Kamen Rider Gaim Orange Arms - 5th October (800 Yen)

RHS 02 Kamen Rider Balon Banana Arms - 5th October (800 Yen)

DX Musou Saber & Melon Lock Seed - 31st October (5200 Yen)
- LS-04

Arms Weapon 01 Daidaimaru - 31st October (2800 Yen)

AC 02 Kamen Rider Baron Banana Arms - Mid October (3000 Yen)

RHS 03 Kamen Rider Gaim Pineapple Arms - Mid October (800 Yen)

DX Grape Lock Seed Kamen Rider Ryugen Set - Late October (1800 Yen)
- LS-09

RHS 04 Kamen Rider Ryugen Grape Arms - Late October (800 Yen)

RHS 05 Kamen Rider Zangetsu Melon Arms - Late October (800 Yen)

November:

DX Strawberry Lock Seed - Early November (1500 Yen)
- LS-06

Arms Weapon 02 Banaspear - Early November (2800 Yen)

AC 03 Kamen Rider Ryugen Grape Arms - Early November (3000 Yen)

AC 04 Pineapple Arms & Strawberry Arms Set - Early November (1800 Yen)

RHS 06 Kamen Rider Gaim Strawberry Arms - Early November (800 Yen)

DX Watermelon Lock Seed - Mid November (1500 Yen)
- LS-10

Lock Bike 01 Sakura Hurricane - Mid November (2500 Yen)
- LV-01

Lock Bike 02 Rose Attacker - Mid November (2500 Yen)
- LV-02

DX Mango Lock Seed - Late November (1500 Yen)
- LS-11

DX Watermelon Arms - Late November (5800 Yen)

Arms Weapon 03 Grape Ryuhou - Late November (2800 Yen)

December:

DX Kiwi Lock Seed - Early December (1500 Yen)
- LS-13

DX Wizard & W Lock Seed Set - Early December (3000 Yen)

DX Fourze & OOO Lock Seed Set - Early December (3000 Yen)

AC 05 Kamen Rider Zangetsu Melon Arms - Early December (3000 Yen)

AC 06 Mango Arms & Kiwi Arms Set - Early December (1800 Yen)

AC EX Legend Rider Arms Set - Mid December (3600 Yen)
[/HIDE]

I'm gonna have to pass on the role-play toys, as that's not really my thing.
As for the GAC (Gaim Armed Change, as I'm calling it) figure, I'm probably gonna go for the figuart. This just looks too... gimmicky.

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
Added new pics for most of the October merchandise, if you unhide the first post you can see them.

The AC Series looks good, Gaim's visor changes with the form it seems. Also the Musou Saber doesn't come with Zangetsu's plate even though it comes with the melon lock seed.

Zangetsu, according to the scenes with him in the trailer, doesn't have a plate (so the plateless Driver would be his design). Kind of a shame because the plate designs are really cool.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
Zangetsu, according to the scenes with him in the trailer, doesn't have a plate (so the plateless Driver would be his design). Kind of a shame because the plate designs are really cool.

maybe non-plated riders are for filler riders like what ryuki has with some of the riders not having there visors released into the toyline (then again i'm unsure if the ryuki toyline released all visors or not).

also i wished the plates would had activated different sounds for different riders when a lockseed is used, it could have been an perfect opportunity for armor swapping.

Last edited:
shinkenchange!starninger!
i like how they are incorporating multiple riders in this series in the first quarter merchandise, at least people can choose riders rather than playing with the main rider or secondary rider in the episodes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
maybe non-plated riders are for filler riders like what ryuki has with some of the riders not having there visors released into the toyline (then again i'm unsure if the ryuki toyline released all visors or not).

also i wished the plates would had activated different sounds for different riders when a lockseed is used, it could have been an perfect opportunity for armor swapping.

Only Ryuki, Ryuki Survive, Knight, Knight Survive, Zolda, Ouja, Tiger and Ryuga had the visors released, with the Ryuki, Ryuki Survive and Ryuga ones able to actually read cards. Knight Survive and Tiger can only give out Advent sound (Knight Survive has the Survive sound as well), whereas the other 3 doesn't even have any vent sounds.

I've seen someone modifying the Dragvisor parts into the other visors so they can read the cards, and there was once a video of Gai's and Imperer's visors that were homemade and can actually read the cards but I think the video has been taken down.

Armor Wolf Alchemist
Actually, i can see zangetsu's plate. its around the part where he pulls out his sword

Professional Chef and Entertainer
Only Ryuki, Ryuki Survive, Knight, Knight Survive, Zolda, Ouja, Tiger and Ryuga had the visors released, with the Ryuki, Ryuki Survive and Ryuga ones able to actually read cards. Knight Survive and Tiger can only give out Advent sound (Knight Survive has the Survive sound as well), whereas the other 3 doesn't even have any vent sounds.

I've seen someone modifying the Dragvisor parts into the other visors so they can read the cards, and there was once a video of Gai's and Imperer's visors that were homemade and can actually read the cards but I think the video has been taken down.

yeah i see something like that with only a few riders will have there fruit weapons released in the toyline, zangetsu's melon sheild won't be releasing in the toyline so it's a possibility.

In Justice, We Trust!
The Armed Change gimmick looks interesting, and I might go in on the Armed Legend Rider stuff depending on what the different rider armours will end up looking like.

This will be the first time I'll consider getting the not-figuarts Budget line