In Justice, We Trust!
For a "Budget line" figure, Bravo sure is pricy.

I'm trying to figure out what makes him cost 4000 yen but I'm not seeing it right now…

Still if this is the only Bravo figure we're getting, I'm seriously heming and hawing over this or waiting for news about a Figuart when/if it happens.

The fact that Bravo's AC release is a limited edition has me seriously worried about the Figuarts and because of that…I'm close to just pulling the trigger and getting this.

I'm trying to figure out what makes him cost 4000 yen but I'm not seeing it right now…

Still if this is the only Bravo figure we're getting, I'm seriously heming and hawing over this or waiting for news about a Figuart when/if it happens.

The fact that Bravo's AC release is a limited edition has me seriously worried about the Figuarts and because of that…I'm close to just pulling the trigger and getting this.

reason is he's got the 'premium bandai exclusive' line tagged on to him which means they get to charge an extra thousand for him.

This is just one collector's opinion but I would jump on the AC figure when you can. Even if they do release a figuart (which probably will be ANOTHER premium bandai exlcusive)I personally prefer the AC figures. Yes they aren't as detailed or pose-able as the figuarts but the Arms swap gimmick to be able to make all kinds of possible combinations makes them vastly superior to any eventual figuart releases (unless they include that feature into the figuarts somehow).

Ore, Sanjou!

the flaw in this is calling the Arms Change series a "budget line", because neither it, nor any of the standard figure lines since Decade, have ever been intended to be for people on a budget. they're gimmick figures intended for kids to play with, while S.H.Figuarts are aimed at teens and adult collectors for the sake of being posed and displayed

Toku Prince

Figuarts Bravo has been announced so you don't have to get the AC figure if you don't want to.

Unfortunately, it looks like the Figuarts won't have the Arms Change gimmick...

In Justice, We Trust!
Figuarts Bravo has been announced so you don't have to get the AC figure if you don't want to.

Unfortunately, it looks like the Figuarts won't have the Arms Change gimmick...

I wouldn't want Figuarts to have that gimmick anyways. It wouldn't have made sense for Bandai to do that because then they'd be competing with the gimmick line again like with Fourze.

Plus it would've made the armour look too bulky.

Yeah unlike Fourze where there would be no sense in not including the gimmick, with Gaim it would just make the quality worse. I'm going to get AC Bravo since I'm pretty much up to speed on the line as it is (and it'll probably cost me less than Gridon and Dandeliner did)

The new Tendou Souji
Just dropping this off:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPg9euK95S0"]DX????????????? ???????? - YouTube[/ame]

QQyBSfY.jpg

How did we not see this one coming? Heisei and Showa Locks.

Also Walnut Lock all the way in the corner! I don't think it's DX though...

How did we not see this one coming? Heisei and Showa Locks.

Also Walnut Lock all the way in the corner! I don't think it's DX though...

Nice, it seems you can pick the rider by using the back button and then use any of the rider arms, way better than having to buy more than 10 capsule or candy toy ones when you can get just one Dx for all of them. Really interested in what the Showa arms sounds will be like.

Also as for the Kurumi lock seed, that bottom row is about "Sound Lock Seeds", as in capsule/candy toy ones.