The new Tendou Souji
Hey, curious.. does anyone know how I'd be able to buy a Peach lockseed? Kind of new at this whole thing (Only things I've really bought so far was/were a Ranger Key at Anime Boston and a Hibiki figure at a store.. hence, offline).

Budou though
supposedly the DX Peach Energy Lock Seed is releasing on February 8. if that is 100% true, Mr. S at cstoys should get new arrivals this february 7th, test it out in the alternatives show on the 8th, sells it on the 9th on the website.

you can try to pre order it from hobbylinkjapan like i did. just hope they honor your pre order.

The new Tendou Souji
....That bit about hobbylinkjapan doesn't sound that reassuring; guess I'll wait to see what happens with cstoys, then.

Thanks!

Toku Prince
I just bought a DX Sengoku Driver. Two questions: first, can anyone tell me what size waist the belt can fit up to? I want to know if I can fit into it before having to buy a belt extension. Second, if I do need a belt extension, can anyone recommend some good ones?

Otaku University Student
Does HLJ work on a first-come-first-served basis?

I just bought a DX Sengoku Driver. Two questions: first, can anyone tell me what size waist the belt can fit up to? I want to know if I can fit into it before having to buy a belt extension. Second, if I do need a belt extension, can anyone recommend some good ones?

At its maximum length the belt fits up to 70cm, or 27in. And if you are looking for an extender I'd recommend CSToys since they have the official dx belt extender in stock for a reasonable price, and if you wanted you could also pick up some other Gaim items to go with the Sengoku Driver at the same time.

Toku Prince
At its maximum length the belt fits up to 70cm, or 27in. And if you are looking for an extender I'd recommend CSToys since they have the official dx belt extender in stock for a reasonable price, and if you wanted you could also pick up some other Gaim items to go with the Sengoku Driver at the same time.

Damn, it's sold out... I'm gonna get the Sengoku Driver in the mail and it's gonna be 3 inches too small for me...

Budou though
suck in that gut lol. thats what my friend does. he is a skinny bastard.

about that DX Peach Energy Lock Seed, Premium Bandai lists it as being shipped on their site on the 7th so it should be available in japan toy stores on the 8th.

Lurker
Images of AC Kurokage: http://www.bandai.co.jp/catalog/item/4543112826916000.html

1000086631_2.jpg

I notice he has the Japanese style suit netting that Gaim and Zangetsu have, while the show suit has no detailing for that - Major inconsistency, or limitation brought on by the show suit? I do wonder that since they had to make a bunch of suits, possibly had to use cheaper materials to cut costs? Or am I overthinking this