Budou though
considering that the sengoku driver knuckles is wearing is the universal one, it does not have a faceplate at all. this is true for the kurokage troopers.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

whats with the lack of Arms change figures in stock anywhere but evilBay? are bandai struggling to keep up with demand???

Lurker
One thing spotted about the Lockseed props as seen on the official site is that notch that the candy/Gashapon Lockseeds have. The only ones that have them are Himawari, Matsubokkuri and Kurumi. What's neat is Donguri/Durian don't, and we now have DX releases for those, so... do you think this is an indication of what won't get DX releases? Or just a wild coincidence? Cause the DX announcements for Gridon and Bravo have me wondering.

whats with the lack of Arms change figures in stock anywhere but evilBay? are bandai struggling to keep up with demand???

Initially I believe it was that they only made so many and had no intentions of making too many more after how big of a flop the Wizard gimmick figure line was but now with how well gaim is doing sales wise yeah they are more than likely having trouble supplying the growing demand for them.

Budou though
One thing spotted about the Lockseed props as seen on the official site is that notch that the candy/Gashapon Lockseeds have. The only ones that have them are Himawari, Matsubokkuri and Kurumi. What's neat is Donguri/Durian don't, and we now have DX releases for those, so... do you think this is an indication of what won't get DX releases? Or just a wild coincidence? Cause the DX announcements for Gridon and Bravo have me wondering.
don't worry. we will see a DX matsubokkuri and possibly kurumi. himawari probably won't be used by anyone to become a sunflower rider so i don't see it being a DX seed.

Otaku University Student
considering that the sengoku driver knuckles is wearing is the universal one, it does not have a faceplate at all. this is true for the kurokage troopers.

Looking at the scans again, I like how the undersuit is the same as the Kurokage troopers save the helmet. At least there's a sense of consistency.

Lurker
tumblr_n0a12xAXHG1sih9h2o1_1280.jpg

Your gin bar can be purchased in March! With Melons a month sooner.

tumblr_n0a12xAXHG1sih9h2o2_500.jpg

And in Febs is the Tulip Hopper - if Hase were alive, he'd think it was cool.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
The Kurokage AC figure there has a more brownish colour than it looks in the show.

The release dates for various items has been changed/ pushed back. Zangetsu Shin AC was supposed to be released the same time with Gridon, now we have to wait until next week. Jinba Lemon was supposed to be Mid February now it's turned into March.

They even changed the AC numbering...Jinba Lemon was supposed to be 09 but it's been swapped with Kurokage.

Last edited: