HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
This is how the Genesis Driver and the Energy Lock Seed work:

- If you look at the back of the lock seeds, there is another peg on the bottom right, pressing that opens the lock seed. The peg is pressed when the grip is pressed.

- The other 3 button have the same configuration as with the normal lock seeds and Sengoku Driver, but I believe that the henshin sound (including the time delay for the grip to rewind) is not activated until you let go of the grip, i.e. when the main button is released and not held.

- When you put the Genesis Driver unit onto the Sengoku Driver, the middle peg rises, so the time delay for the first lock seed henshin sound is achieved this week. If Melon Energy was on the Sengoku Driver and Orange was on the Genesis Driver unit, then you will here the delayed 'Hanamichi On Stage' as shown in various videos before.

- There is no time delay for the transformation sound when the ELS is inserted into the Sengoku Driver itself, quite possibly there is another peg behind the 'fruity' bit that can be partially cut off by the knife.

- There is most likely another set of sounds for the ELS when inserted onto the Musou Saber, it'll probably be the same sounds as the ones in the Sonic Arrow.

In Justice, We Trust!
This is how the Genesis Driver and the Energy Lock Seed work:

- If you look at the back of the lock seeds, there is another peg on the bottom right, pressing that opens the lock seed. The peg is pressed when the grip is pressed.

- The other 3 button have the same configuration as with the normal lock seeds and Sengoku Driver, but I believe that the henshin sound (including the time delay for the grip to rewind) is not activated until you let go of the grip, i.e. when the main button is released and not held.

- When you put the Genesis Driver unit onto the Sengoku Driver, the middle peg rises, so the time delay for the first lock seed henshin sound is achieved this week. If Melon Energy was on the Sengoku Driver and Orange was on the Genesis Driver unit, then you will here the delayed 'Hanamichi On Stage' as shown in various videos before.

- There is no time delay for the transformation sound when the ELS is inserted into the Sengoku Driver itself, quite possibly there is another peg behind the 'fruity' bit that can be partially cut off by the knife.

- There is most likely another set of sounds for the ELS when inserted onto the Musou Saber, it'll probably be the same sounds as the ones in the Sonic Arrow.

It kinda looks like you need to press both buttons at the same time in order to activate both Seeds. Unless I'm looking at that wrong.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
It kinda looks like you need to press both buttons at the same time in order to activate both Seeds. Unless I'm looking at that wrong.

nope, the knife presses the energy lock seed on the sengoku driver.

Lurker
What I find interesting about these is the fact that the Lockseeds ALL have some sort of programmed delay for the Sengoku+Genesis combo. For Orange x Melon Energy (as an example), after the Orange says its line, Melon Energy adds "Gin Bar, Melon Arms!" or something. Gin Bar or Jinbaa, I dunno.

But then also, another video shows off that you can swap the Lockseeds around on the combo, which actually results in the regular Lockseed having that sort of pause. The Lockseed starts off by saying a quick line (apparently Banana and Mango go "OKAY!" based on people fiddling around with Lockseeds prior) then goes into the regular transformation. Wild stuff.

Also a bit of nice forethought, the Energy Lockseeds only have two attack types instead of three, but if you do the third pump (or use the knife three times on the Sengoku Driver), it just repeats the second one. I like the ideas put into these. Especially the way they make the Energy Lockseeds ACTUALLY WORK on the Sengoku Driver, I recall many people wondering if it would be too cluttered for proper use.

When do the Cherry and Peach Energy Lockseed sets come out anyway? I was sort of thinking they'd all be released on the same day, but I'm guessing January?

Budou though
wow. don't think i want to get it now. the sounds are pretty annoying especially when combined on the sengoku driver. the only part of the genesis driver i like is when the bottom part fills up with juice (light)

Ore, Sanjou!
Also a bit of nice forethought, the Energy Lockseeds only have two attack types instead of three, but if you do the third pump (or use the knife three times on the Sengoku Driver), it just repeats the second one. I like the ideas put into these. Especially the way they make the Energy Lockseeds ACTUALLY WORK on the Sengoku Driver, I recall many people wondering if it would be too cluttered for proper use.

When do the Cherry and Peach Energy Lockseed sets come out anyway? I was sort of thinking they'd all be released on the same day, but I'm guessing January?

it's not that intuitive. regular Lock Seeds make their Sparking sound if you use the cutting blade more than 3 times

as for the other two, Cherry Energy will release in January, and Peach Energy will release in February

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Well when you're all hyping about the Genesis Driver, Baron gets his OOO Combo change. :laugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nTAVsHbcWk"]??? ??????????? LED ver. ??????????07 ???????? Lock Seed OOO Tajadol Combo Lockseed Kamen Rider Gaim - YouTube[/ame]