Budou though
the beast lock seed sounds like it's for bravo. since the mister title was used for bravo's quote in henshin(mister dangerous).
of course beast is for bravo. hell, that rock henshin tune fits beast IMO. meteor even fits ryugen with the whole bruce lee motif of meteor + ryugen's chinese theme.

No, but hopefully they will eventually release them, maybe in a premium set with Dx versions of their lock seeds. If not, then it would be easy enough to get 3 extra Zangetsu plates and modify them.
kurokage - gaim/zangetsu faceplate
gridon - baron faceplate
bravo - blood gaim faceplate

I think I will hold off getting the driver until the super best or complete selection come out. I hope to get all the lock seeds including the riders with one purchase.
you gonna be waiting a long time :laugh:

Just to add my bit of spice to this discussion pool:
http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN986659/Gsh

While this is of course pure speculation, it could be that this "lockseed extra item" could be bandai's way of letting the people that go/went the non DX route of getting lockseeds like bujin gaim's and the budou lockseed to get those riders faceplates. It could also mean that this is how they plan on releasing all the remaining faceplates we have yet to get (kurokage, gridon, and bravo) as well as the slim possibility of zangetsu's faceplate being recirculated this way too.

While the likeliness of this is pretty slim here's hoping. :thumbs:

I believe "Lock Seed Extra" is the line with the unripe lock seed, powered-down watermelon/suika, broken sunflower/himawari, etc.

I think I will hold off getting the driver until the super best or complete selection come out. I hope to get all the lock seeds including the riders with one purchase.

That doesn't seem likely. We haven't even seen a Super Best Fourze driver yet, but if we do get one, there's no way it's going to include all the switches. Not even the OOO driver came with a full medal set and the lock seeds are even bigger than the switches AND have full electronics.

If I were to guess, a super best sengoku driver would probably only come with the four main rider locks. Gaim, Baron, Ryugen and Zangetsu. Maybe with a separate set for the Bravo, Kurokage and Gridon, like what we saw with the OOO medal set. You definitely won't get any of the later rider locks, because they'll be using a different belt.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
I believe "Lock Seed Extra" is the line with the unripe lock seed, powered-down watermelon/suika, broken sunflower/himawari, etc.

it could be pretty cool if they do release the extra face plates in that line though.

That doesn't seem likely. We haven't even seen a Super Best Fourze driver yet, but if we do get one, there's no way it's going to include all the switches. Not even the OOO driver came with a full medal set and the lock seeds are even bigger than the switches AND have full electronics.

If I were to guess, a super best sengoku driver would probably only come with the four main rider locks. Gaim, Baron, Ryugen and Zangetsu. Maybe with a separate set for the Bravo, Kurokage and Gridon, like what we saw with the OOO medal set. You definitely won't get any of the later rider locks, because they'll be using a different belt.

Damn. I guess I'll just get the driver and the lockseeds right now. I was going to get the reissue lost driver but sengoku driver is so much better imo.

Proto-Drive/Chase Fanboy
Can someone explain how this could work?

wtfsengokufit.png

You can put an energy lockseed on the Sengoku Driver's drive bay, yes but how could you use the knife to slice it? Wouldn't the lockseed's hinges and cover get in the knife's way?

Orange

wtfsengokufit.png

You can put an energy lockseed on the Sengoku Driver's drive bay, yes but how could you use the knife to slice it? Wouldn't the lockseed's hinges and cover get in the knife's way?

It probably pops out right before the blade passes. But I don't have a lockseed so I don't know how it pops out

Toku Prince

wtfsengokufit.png

If my understanding is correct then the Energy Lockseeds don't flip open. So, instead of flipping open on hinges, the Energy Lockseeds slide open to reveal the fruit core underneath.

Ore, Sanjou!
It probably pops out right before the blade passes. But I don't have a lockseed so I don't know how it pops out

it's likely that you'll have to put the Energy Lock Seeds on the Sengoku Driver while already opened to activate their sounds, since regular Lock Seeds are opened simply by the blade pulling open the front part, while Energy Lock Seeds will likely be opened via a button somewhere. although from the way they're designed, it's likely that only Melon Energy and Lemon Energy will work, while Cherry Energy and Peach Energy won't

If my understanding is correct then the Energy Lockseeds don't flip open. So, instead of flipping open on hinges, the Energy Lockseeds slide open to reveal the fruit core underneath.

not really

fg9u.jpg

you can clearly see here that the Melon Energy Lock Seed is opened via three hinges

Last edited:
Toku Prince
not really

you can clearly see here that the Melon Energy Lock Seed is opened via three hinges

Thanks for clearing that up. I haven't really seen a clear scan of the Melon Energy Lockseed or the others. I was just basing my understanding off of the image that I quoted originally.