The Armed Change gimmick looks interesting, and I might go in on the Armed Legend Rider stuff depending on what the different rider armours will end up looking like.

This will be the first time I'll consider getting the not-figuarts Budget line

I always think it's weird when people call the main gimmick line the "budget line".
Wouldn't that be the candy toys?

I guess maybe that's what they are from a collector's perspective, but Bandai probably doesn't think of it that way. Otherwise they'd probably rush the figuarts development more than they already do.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
I always think it's weird when people call the main gimmick line the "budget line".
Wouldn't that be the candy toys?

I guess maybe that's what they are from a collector's perspective, but Bandai probably doesn't think of it that way. Otherwise they'd probably rush the figuarts development more than they already do.

honestly the wizard wap series did a better job than the figuarts wizard line. cause the sh figuarts were mostly carton-ish with the human anatomy while the WAP series was more show accurate in terms of figure.

Otaku University Student
Is it just me, or are these toys looking more and more appealing with every new picture released? It's colorful, vibrant, new and each collectable actually has their own functionality! Even the SD sword is beginning to grow on me.

In Justice, We Trust!
Anhk Lock Seed…

j877.jpg

And they're making Lock Seeds that also double as actual combination padlocks!

uq1g.jpg

Budou though
first gaia memories which they made usb versions of and now lock seeds that they made padlocks out of? genius! i'll probably get one.

Budou though
i'd probably wouldn't unless they were made by MasterLock or some other high quality company that makes locks. those lock seed locks seem cheap in a way.