Kamen Rider Gaim - Lock 05 "Return! The Ichigo Arms of Friendship"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
The most Riders that co-existed in Ryuki were 7: Ryuki, Knight, Zolda, Ouja, Tiger, Imperer, Alternative Zero, that was Ep 41. Kabuto also had 7 Riders co-existing at one point: Kabuto, Drake, Sasword, Gatack, Kick Hopper, Punch Hopper, Dark Kabuto. The most Riders battling at the same time was in Ryuki, 6 Riders, twice: Ryuki, Knight, Zolda, Ouja, Gai, Raia (Ep 19); Ryuki, Knight, Zolda, Ouja, Tiger, Alternative Zero (Ep 40).

Decade and crossover movies are not included in this count.

Now we have 7 Riders co-existing in Gaim in Ep 7...

I have a strong feeling that Kurokage and Gridon are gonna be killed pretty quickly.
Bravo is probably gonna go Ouja on them and take their Lock Seeds.

Lurker
I wonder what happens if a belt gets destroyed with the lockseed still in it?
maybe that'll turn them?

but yeah, Bravo looks like one mean crazy son of a gun

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'm wondering how long Bravo will stick around for. Could be that beating him will be the 13th episode climax.

Oniitomaki kita!
While I agree that Kurokage and Gridon are gonna kick the bucket at some point, I don't think they'll die so soon. I'm guessing that there's gonna be some point where Baron NEEDS them where they'll choose to betray him, as they previously foreshadowed. Only once they've screwed over Baron somehow will they become cannon fodder.

Bravo on the other hand I can see getting the Scissors treatment. Flashy, leaves an impression, and dies in the same blaze.

I am guessing that Bravo will die fairly quickly also. I think Kurokage and Gridon will be around for a while though, given the interviews about Gridon being the staff's favorite character.

Gaim 5:

- Is there a set pattern to which Locks summon adult Invess and which just summon the base ones?

- Pop Up? Red Hot? Those are seriously names of teams?

- It would've been interesting if Gaim had went the route of Shibuya 15 with its gangs rather than "light" dancing. Or if only some gangs had dancing as their schtick, while others did different stuff.

Speaking of which, how did these teams even get started?

- I no longer like talking belts. OOO, Wizard and now Gaim have killed it. Go back to pre - Den-O or stay mute!

- Cid wears his pants like some 17th-18th century European?

Aronbafon
Gaim 5:

- Is there a set pattern to which Locks summon adult Invess and which just summon the base ones?

- Pop Up? Red Hot? Those are seriously names of teams?

- It would've been interesting if Gaim had went the route of Shibuya 15 with its gangs rather than "light" dancing. Or if only some gangs had dancing as their schtick, while others did different stuff.

Speaking of which, how did these teams even get started?

- I no longer like talking belts. OOO, Wizard and now Gaim have killed it. Go back to pre - Den-O or stay mute!

- Cid wears his pants like some 17th-18th century European?

It seems like A Class seeds summon the adult ones. All fully grown we've seen came from a Strawberry Lock.

Acorn and Sunflower(?) have given us basic ones OR evolved a basic into adult.

Granted I don't think we've seen a B class Lock Seed yet.

So Class A Locks will summon random adult Invess? How does that work? They catch the closest Invess to the scene?