Kamen Rider Gaim - Lock 05 "Return! The Ichigo Arms of Friendship"

Amazing episode. Every thing I wanted to see in an episode of Gaim! :thumbs:

Ryugen is a really cool suit, and I love his finisher (with the dragon's face coming out of the Ryuhou and all). Kota trying to warn Mitchi about the Sengoku Driver I felt was a good scene to explain character motivations, and why Mitchi values the belt. Also, Mitchi stepping up to explain the situation to the team definitely showed his confidence and growth in character (in only 5 episodes xD ).

Kaito and Jounouchi's conversation was interesting, and it's cool to see alliances emerge from alliances (with Jounouchi and Hase).

I understand Kota's return to being Gaim with him respecting his responsibility to himself and how only he can become Gaim. Pretty great, motivational scene. Cool quote too. :laugh:

Excellent action in this episode. Ryugen vs Baron and the Invess was intense, especially once he started to lose. Gaim's Ichigou arms are probably the best form he has so far - loving the weapons and the fighting style. Also the finisher. Annnnnd Gridon and Kurokage enter the stage!

Interesting ending with Takatora and Sid. Loving the irony in the scene. Solid writing!

レイモン (雷蒙)
2 Anti-Riders were introduce & then next week will have another one. Really doing like Ryuki style.

Shyni
Interesting that Ryugen needs Gaim to get him out of a bad situation so quickly. It's nice they're not hyping up how powerful every new thing is, I guess.

Lurker
so many godddddddddddamn riders, riders everywhere
Kamen-Riders-Kamen-Riders-Everywhere.jpg

all seriousness i love the show and its good to have show well-paced and kinda back to ryuki type of show again, i loved ryuki but it had its issues, either way gaim has been so far lets see where we go into the 20's, 30's and such.

Disappear into light!!
Bravo has this punk hairstyle at the back doesn't he? I'm expecting him to have the rock sound henshin.

His helmet is based on a Roman centurion helmet. Also, expect the Rider based on a big, heavy, spiky ass fruit to look really cool and have crazy spiked weapons.

I guess I should wait till next week to complain but they really couldn't wait one more episode before Bravo? At least give Kurokage and Gridon a chance to shine.

Last edited:
"Training."
So Sid only had six Sengoku Drivers to hand out for testing. With Zangetsu that makes 7 Sengoku Driver Armoured Riders.

7 "Samurai" much?

The Ranger with the Cowbell
I knew Sid would be a pivotal kingmaker so to speak. Gaim is awesome. Showed it to a friend as a beginner tokusatsu and he loves it too. Also Durian Rider looks awesome. Wondered if they would use that infamous fruit or not in the series