Kamen Rider Gaim - Lock 05 "Return! The Ichigo Arms of Friendship"

Grape Madoka
As much as I'd love to see Bravo go the way of Ouja, Urobutchi still points to Zangetsu being the counterpart. Which is believable, considering that he's apparently behind all of this and is aware of the danger the belts bring.

The reason why I wanna see Bravo stay is because he seems like the joker of the bunch.
He has no connection to Yggdrasil, no connection to the dance teams.
He is just some random crazy dude who wants to beat up others.
Thats why I always loved Ouja, because he didn't care much about Kanzaki or the meaning of the Rider War. He just wanted to use his powers to kill people. This made him a more interesting threat, because he didn't really have anything at stake or any personal reasons for fighting. You knew that no matter what kind of Rider showed up, good or evil, Ouja would try and kill them off at some point.

I would like to see Bravo be that kind of character, because it would add more danger to the whole game.

Oniitomaki kita!
I agree. A rider who has no motivation (even if the motivation is break-dancing spots) outside of the fight itself is a lot more interesting. However, I feel like this marks him for either lasting a good deal of the series, like Ouja, or he'll be eliminated by January, like Scissors or hell, even Imperer. I think with the current trajectory of the series, though, he might end up being one of the first to go. We'll have to wait and see, though.

The Ranger with the Cowbell
I really don't want Bravo to die first. For that reason alone. I honestly want Gridon and Kurokage to die first since they seem to be phasing out the dance teams so it would make sense for them to die first as they are phasing out the two's attachment to the belts.

Otaku University Student
I really don't want Bravo to die first. For that reason alone. I honestly want Gridon and Kurokage to die first since they seem to be phasing out the dance teams so it would make sense for them to die first as they are phasing out the two's attachment to the belts.

Guridon was seen in the opening battle, so it's highly probable that he'll be around for a long time to come.

I would like to see Bravo be that kind of character, because it would add more danger to the whole game.

I think Bravo will stay for a few episodes, while the "game" is still the focus, but as soon as the forest and the real plot become more obvious, he'll be finished off as a way to raise the stakes.