HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Mitsuzane seems to be hallucinating that he can see Takatora, even though he knows he defeated him. Elsewhere, Ryoma returns to Zawame, and Kouta believes he may now be an ally against Mitsuzane and the Over Lords.

Mitchy soloing Jimber Lemon, Kachidoki, and Kiwami Arms w/ Lemon Energy Arms Baron without Redyue's help.

RIP Peco/Peko, you will be missed.

Plot armor, I swear to god.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Mitchy soloing Jimber Lemon, Kachidoki, and Kiwami Arms w/ Lemon Energy Arms Baron without Redyue's help.

RIP Peco/Peko, you will be missed.

Plot armor, I swear to god.

What makes you think Peco is dead? No flowers on the Toei site, Saku Momose's blog suggests he is still filming the show and nothing about the scene indicates Peco died, just that he was injured/passed out

What makes you think Peco is dead? No flowers on the Toei site, Saku Momose's blog suggests he is still filming the show and nothing about the scene indicates Peco died, just that he was injured/passed out

Was a joke. That Over Lord smackdown was unnecessary though, Mitchy has totally lost it.

Proto-Drive/Chase Fanboy
Do keep in mind that the Genesis Driver is the perfected model of the Sengoku Driver. In the hands of a skilled (or insane) user, it's very much plausible that Zangetsu Shin can take on Kiwami Arms, just like how Duke took on Gaim and Knuckle without too much trouble. True that Kiwami Arms originates from the Forbidden Fruit, but it's used via the Sengoku Driver, a mere prototype and that's more or less a handicap that gives a Genesis user a fighting chance.

Next factor is Kota...my god...nigga held back so much even if he did go Kiwami with Baron as support, his hesitation just upped Micchy's chances for victory.

I will agree on one thing, Micchy's completely lost it.

Last edited:
Lurker
I wonder if Micchy's actor is disgusted right now? Seriously, how did Micchy withstood all of that?

Life is viewtiful
Two words: Plot. Armor.

There is like....noooo real reason at all Bitchy was able to withstand all that...ESPECIALLY against Kiwami and Baron together...unless it was Kouta's hesitation that dampened his full potential...regardless....I'll wait for subs for a more....fleshed out post...but at this point...there's no reason for Micchi to be THAT strong... :mad:

On other note....10 more episodes left :disappoin

Do keep in mind that the Genesis Driver is the perfected model of the Sengoku Driver. In the hands of a skilled (or insane) user, it's very much plausible that Zangetsu Shin can take on Kiwami Arms, just like how Duke took on Gaim and Knuckle without too much trouble. True that Kiwami Arms originates from the Forbidden Fruit, but it's used via the Sengoku Driver, a mere prototype and that's more or less a handicap that gives a Genesis user a fighting chance.

Next factor is Kota...my god...nigga held back so much even if he did go Kiwami with Baron as support, his hesitation just upped Micchy's chances for victory.

I will agree on one thing, Micchy's completely lost it.

Kouta is still hoping that Micchi would come to his senses. But at this point, it not possible. Since these issues have boiling in Micchi long before the Overlords came along.

Lurker
Haven't seen the episode, but all I want to know is if Takatora's actor received flowers or not...

Welcome
Two words: Plot. Armor.

There is like....noooo real reason at all Bitchy was able to withstand all that...ESPECIALLY against Kiwami and Baron together...unless it was Kouta's hesitation that dampened his full potential

It was Kouta's hesititation. Did you not see the perfect moment when Kouta had the DJ Gun lined up right in front of Mitsuzane's face? He could have ended his life right there, considering how much damage that thing does on slow DJ cannon mode. It's like getting a bazooka to the face. Freaking Kaito had to push Kouta out of the way because Kouta just stood there, frozen, with his shotgun hand cannon aimed.

Takatora's actor didn't get flowers. It appears that he'll still be in Micchy's delusions next episode though, judging by summaries.

I kinda was hoping Takatora's Driver just fell off, but I guess he'll never be a Rider again unless he survived and somehow Kouta defeats Micchy and takes back the Genesis Driver, which will probably never happen.