Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 36 - "A Brotherly Conclusion! Zangetsu vs. Zangetsu Shin""

Otaku University Student
We know she's a she because that's explicitly what she is called by Toei in their official announcements that are official.

She's a lady why is this an issue.

Ah, so it's an official thing. Had the impression that it was a fan-theory.

If this was an Inoue show, Takatora would wake up in a cabin with amnesia the next episode.

Okay, all of those who say "Mitsuzane is the complete bastard, he killed his brother (at least apparently)" should remember one thing : the one who started the fight wasn't him, but Takatora; he's the one who called Mitsuzane, and he clearly told Micchy that he would kill him of necessary : of course, at the last minute, his heart stopped him, but in that fight, Micchy was in legitimate defense. Besides, his eyes at the end ... he's clearly not very happy about having killed his brother.

Ore, Sanjou!
Falling into the water after getting your ass kicked usually never guarantees that you're actually dead.

So yeah, I believe you guys when you say Takatora will probably be back. But "Zangetsu" is dead.

I believe "Zangetsu Shin" will meet its untimely death in possibly either episode 39 or 40 or 41 by either Kouta or Kaito destroying the Genesis Driver along with the Melon Energy lockseed.

no, he shouldn't destroy the Lock Seed, because that would mean the series ending without us seeing Jinba Melon Arms, which would be total BS

"Training."
Okay, all of those who say "Mitsuzane is the complete bastard, he killed his brother (at least apparently)" should remember one thing : the one who started the fight wasn't him, but Takatora; he's the one who called Mitsuzane, and he clearly told Micchy that he would kill him of necessary : of course, at the last minute, his heart stopped him, but in that fight, Micchy was in legitimate defense. Besides, his eyes at the end ... he's clearly not very happy about having killed his brother.

No...I'm pretty sure Micchy's recent actions is what started the fight...

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto

You're not looking at it in the long term. Had Mitsuzane never lost hope in Kouta he could still be fighting against Hellheim with everybody and he would never have had to be put in his current situation in the first place. Mitsuzane knew exactly what he was getting into as soon as he started treating Kouta as the root of the problem.

Hey, I never said Mitsuzane wasn't a bastard; he is ; I was only talking about that precise fight; besides, unlike what other people say, I don't think he's truly the Overlord's ally: the main reason he doesn't fight them is because he's convinced it's useless.
You're right that it's Mitsuzane's recent actions which started the fight; but I don't think that Takatora's choice to stop Mitsuzane (a direct fight between the two) was the good one ; from what I've understood, the core problem with Mitsuzane is that he feels that the situation is hopeless, and that trying to work with the Overlords is the only way to save at least part of humanity. In Micchy's eyes, anyone who opposes the Overlords is a fool who's only making things worse, and yes, he will kill those people because he thinks they're dangerous; it's not just a crazy feeling : he's a deep rooted belief.
The only way to stop Mitsuzane is to make him understand that his current choices are foolish; and it's not gonna be easy, because given how powerful are the Overlords, Micchy's attitude isn't completely without reason.

I'm pretty sure Micchy's motivations have nothing to do with thinking the situation is hopeless, and everything to do with wanting to create a world where people do everything he says and are adoring of him and never do anything that makes him feel bad or insecure.

Which is basically what his motivation was long before he sided with Redyue. He was acting treacherous before he knew the Overlords even existed. He's been trying to manipulate Kouta since about episode twelve, possibly even before.

As for Takatora starting the fight: That's a little bit like accusing Kouta of starting fights with poor, innocent Inves just looking for a snack.

No no no no. Why?! I was really afraid this would happen.

Oh. I'm honestly disappointed and sad about the outcome. It isn't always good to make characters you like suffer. I know he's called Urobutcher but this time he kind of butched an important moment that should've been different.

It was still really good though... but could've been much better.