HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Roshuo begins the invasion of the Earth by opening Cracks around the world. Kouta, Kaito, and Yoko plan an assault on the Yggdrasill tower to stop him, while Kouta also seeks out Akira. However, Mitsuzane has other plans after seeing Mai, again.

Amazing episode.

For a second, I was like No Urobuchi! Don't be an Inoue with the misunderstanding and friendship twisting!

Mitchy punching Kouta made me angry and then Mitchy having the guts to confront Rat, Rikka, and Mai like that... oh boy.

Takatora Melon Arms next week!

Last edited:
Just an Internet User Passing Thru
And the global invasion has really begun

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
Aaaand Takatora saw Micchi speak out his selfish Motives while beating the **** out of Kouta. So now Takatora knows Micchi's betrayal. Can't wait for next week. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Well in the preview you can see Zangetsu nudging the knife on the Sengoku Driver so we might actually get Melon Squash. Though the preview then suggests that he might not be able to deliver the final blow and Micchi will probably manage to run away with it.

MELONBOWL! SHIN SLAUGHTERMELON VS THE TRUE SLAUGHTERMELON! And once Takatora kills Micchy true justice bros Takatora and Kouta can get there bromance on!

Welcome
I feel like this show isn't happy enough to have Hawktiger end Micchy next week. I can see Micchy just striking him while he hesitates.

Considering the budget they have, it's pretty amazing how they have gone into an apocalyptic setting.
Takatora walking through the empty city was VERY cool, and I have not seen a global crisis like this since the early Showa era.
They could easily have ignored it and just mentioned that some other countries had been attacked, but no, they actually showed it.

Yuumi Shida's performance in this episode was excellent, and I really hope that she will continue her acting career, because when she is given the right script, she is pretty amazing.
If you haven't done it yet, try looking at her eyes during her conversation with Micchy. She put so much emotion into that scene, and there was a brief moment where she gave Micchy a look, which I think was ten times worse than a slap. I hope I am not the only one who noticed that.

As for the preview. I think it is very predictable what is gonna happen.
Takatora is gonna beat up Micchy, but hesitates during the final blow, allowing Micchy a chance to strike back, and the scene will end with Takatora managing to destroy the Genesis Driver before Micchy escapes.