Honestly I think it is possible for Mitch to kill his brother as well to further his downfall.....

I don't want to to happen that way, but it is the highest possibility now.

Kouta is still naive that he trusts Michi so much, so this probably will change Kouta significantly

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
They played the wrong transformation sound for Kaito's Sengoku Driver during the scene where he, Kouta, and Minato transformed.

I guess it's been so long since he used Banana Arms that they forgot to play the correct sound effect.

Judging by the preview for the next episode, one of two things can happen; Takatora only destroys the Genesis Driver, gaining the Melon Energy Seed and letting Mitsuzane escape, or he tries to give his brother one last chance, which gets him killed, I reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyy hope that the latter doesn't happen.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Hopefully the scans are not in order..... And I hope the end result is not anything people feared

I'm with ya there man. I'm really worried about the fact that Zangetsu Shin appears in some of the last few scans we got.

Hopefully the Jinba Melon rumor comes true.

Lurker
Judging by the preview for the next episode, one of two things can happen; Takatora only destroys the Genesis Driver, gaining the Melon Energy Seed and letting Mitsuzane escape, or he tries to give his brother one last chance, which gets him killed, I reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyy hope that the latter doesn't happen.

There is a third option. Takatora can force Micchi to dehenshin and win the Melon Energy Lock Seed but Micchi gets away and finds a back up one Ryouma had stashed away somewhere. There were extra Cherry and Peach Energy Lock Seeds I don't see why there aren't extra Melon Energy Lock Seeds.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
.........Or Micchi can just continue his betrayal ride as Ryugen after Takatora destroys the Genesis Driver in the battle, I mean that belt and his lockseeds still exists for crying out loud

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
.........Or Micchi can just continue his betrayal ride as Ryugen after Takatora destroys the Genesis Driver in the battle, I mean that belt and his lockseeds still exists for crying out loud

There's really not a single thing he could do as Ryugen though...
At least with Zangetsu Shin he can take on anyone using a Sengoku Driver that's not Kouta. Not saying he accomplished that much as Zangetsu Shin but I can't imagine him being able to do **** with just a Sengoku Driver.

Plus there's a scan of Micchy returning as Zangetsu Shin, so we know his Genesis Driver will be fine.
[HIDE] tumblr_n7sfm91eg91sih9h2o7_1280.jpg[/HIDE]

Lurker
It's possible that the scans could be out of order. I could be wrong. Was there an instance of that happening?

Hopefully, rumors about Takatora are among the many that were right in the past.

Last edited:
dunno what happened to the Melon Energy Arms. In before the back part used to be stuck tightly, but in this episode it is shown to be flailing a lot.

But I guess nobody noticed it since the main dish in Gaim is the whole revelation and twist. And going so far to make the city to have an apocalypse style is really shocking. Usually you reserved all that for the final battle in the last episode.