Professional Chef and Entertainer
seen the episode with subs and i have to say, could the fruit of knowledge be the prize of this sengoku war the show has been hyping up since the beginning? i can't wait to see how everything crumbles down and sets up the total war that the show has been leading up to, this could mean we could more gruesome deaths coming our way from the urobutcher himself.

Oh, man. I loved this episode a LOT. Between Sagara's meddling, and putting the idea into Kouta to become an overlord, to Kiwami Arms, to the Rider army...oh, man. This was great.

Regarding the "becoming an overlord" thing - it actually reminded me the end of Blade -with the main character becoming a Joker to end the Battle Fight.

This is the most entertaining series for me since...well...it's been a while. At least two years. Maybe since Decade. (I hated Fourze and Wizard)

Nobunaga did have the handle of "Demon King", so maybe that's the parallel they wanted to draw with his armor style.

While I like the armor design...I don't like it enough to buy a figuarts of it, though.

Watched a second time. I did like how this episode really made it seem like the Invess invasion was taken extremely seriously, with the Kurokage troopers roaming the streets and the city pretty much quarantined. A nice touch

Also Rider Sentai was great, Duke was pretty comedic. Sagara telling Kouta to become more powerful - become an Overlord - was intriguing. Again, Kiwami probably is going to change Kouta...

Hope to see more great weapon combos soon.

Welcome
Even against Demushu, Kachidoki had the upper hand until Yggdrasil intervened.

That's kinda a gripe I've been having for some of the Rider shows nowadays. The Ultimate Form debut arc doesn't really warrant the need of the Ultimate Form they're debuting against the villain it's going to fight, but rather the situation at hand. Recent examples would be Fourze and Wizard. In Fourze, Gentaro basically had Aries R.I.P. with Magnet States until Meteor stepped in and one inch punched him. During the first part Wizard's Infinity Arc, Haruto, at episode 31, suddenly stopped spamming the Dragon forms like he had been doing ever since episode 9 and the Drago Timer since 21, just up and decided to go all basic elements, which he almost never did after the Dragon forms got introduced.

I understand

That's kinda a gripe I've been having for some of the Rider shows nowadays. The Ultimate Form debut arc doesn't really warrant the need of the Ultimate Form they're debuting against the villain it's going to fight, but rather the situation at hand. Recent examples would be Fourze and Wizard. In Fourze, Gentaro basically had Aries R.I.P. with Magnet States until Meteor stepped in and one inch punched him. During the first part Wizard's Infinity Arc, Haruto, at episode 31, suddenly stopped spamming the Dragon forms like he had been doing ever since episode 9 and the Drago Timer since 21, just up and decided to go all basic elements, which he almost never did after the Dragon forms got introduced.

I understand where you're coming from, however I feel like this time is was more of an external force that made him go this way. Sagara more or less dangled this power in front of him, and told him this is what you have to become to stop everything. Kouta used this 1: to see how powerful it was and 2: because he's tired of all of this, and he resigned himself to using this power because he believes that it's the thing that will help end all of the conflict. Haruto and Gentaro never really had these moments, and that's why their final form revelations felt so much more underwhelming that Kouta''s, Eiji's, or Shotarou and Phillip's because they all felt more wide reaching than Wizard's and Fourze's.

In Justice, We Trust!
While I like the armor design...I don't like it enough to buy a figuarts of it, though.

Everything else about Kiwami Arms I'm okay with.

it's just the fruit design on the chest and the rainbow visor that kinda kills it.

Everything else about Kiwami Arms I'm okay with.

it's just the fruit design on the chest and the rainbow visor that kinda kills it.

It's not that - it's that the shoulderpads and the hipguards look like they'd limit mobility. And I don't think the figuart would do the cape justice.

Lurker
DAI.........DAI...............DAISHOGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN THAT SUIT ISN'T BAD BUT DAMN THE HENSHIN IS AMAZING I LOVE IT IN ACTION VS STILL SHOTS (DON'T DO IT FUCKING JUSTICE)

Wait, Redyue was talking about hearing his servant from across the dimensions right before he opened the crack. YGGDRASIL'S crack, the one made using Mai's tree. Is this going to be yet another theory I was right about, that the tree is the cause of all this mess.

Now, not saying it's evil or even sentient, but, well, does anyone know what a stolon is?

Disappear into light!!
I am a bit mixed in this episode. On one hand, I really love all the plot beats and dialogue. On the other hand, I don't feel the situation was dire enough to warrant the Final form.

Other than that, I'm not as impressed with the Final form being basically a weapon spam. I'm mostly okay with the color, it's the chest plate that I'm not into. Honestly, Kiwami Arms on the whole feels kinda...lazy, maybe, and not a whole lot of thought put into it.

The fights scenes with it were well done, though, so there's that. I'll just have to see how it's used later on against stronger enemies.

As I said, plot-wise, it was excellent. Sagara may have voiced his 'intentions' for helping Kouta, but I'm more than willing to bet there's a whole lot more to it. The revelations to who he is and his true intentions will probably be one of the show's final twist, and I hope to god it's a good one. It's one of the things that could make or break the show.

Wait, Redyue was talking about hearing his servant from across the dimensions right before he opened the crack. YGGDRASIL'S crack, the one made using Mai's tree. Is this going to be yet another theory I was right about, that the tree is the cause of all this mess.

I was under the impression that he was referring to the humans that he intends to subjugate. But that is a plausible theory, the fact that the tree had a role in 'opening' Helheim, or something.