Fortunately, I can read chinese... so I watched the chinese sub for this alerady LOL, and oh boy is the dialogue epic...:castlerock:

Other than that, unfortunately, I found the kiwami debut slightly generic... It's typical in the way that the hero arrives and just DESTROYS the villain - though I get that - that's the usual formula. Fine. BUT...... I really don't get how summoning multiple weapons can allow gaim to win THAT easily, is it because Kiwami has overwhelming strength? That wasn't explained that well.

But I have always found the dialogue and the plot to be more interesting than the fights... so that might explain why I'm not as hyped as everyone else is. Though I really am not particularly impressed by the concept of kiwami ~.~ hope it will impress me though in the coming episodes

I am already afraid that Kiwami is gonna become Hyper Form v.2.
I know Kouta is not taking the weapons away from the others, but he sure makes them look weak as hell...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Today's Overlord dialogue consists of Redyue asking Roshuo for permission to help Demushu, and Demushu being hungry and searching for food.

Lurker
I am already afraid that Kiwami is gonna become Hyper Form v.2.
I know Kouta is not taking the weapons away from the others, but he sure makes them look weak as hell...

This is the debut, so the form will come off overpowering. By the time Duke comes back, their power will be about even.

In Justice, We Trust!
This is the debut, so the form will come off overpowering. By the time Duke comes back, their power will be about even.

Yup, same thing happened when they debuted Kachidoki arms remember?

But, maaaaan that debut…Kiwami Arms is perhaps one of the most ugly and gaudy forms I have seen in awhile but Gaim found a way to make it look GOOD.

Lurker
Yup, same thing happened when they debuted Kachidoki arms remember?

Though on Kachidoki's case, the only time it was "weak" was during the special Kikaider episode, every other time it overpowered the opponent. Even against Demushu, Kachidoki had the upper hand until Yggdrasil intervened.

Since Kiwame was inspired by Nobunaga's armor, then Micchy was Mitsuhide after all lol.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Though on Kachidoki's case, the only time it was "weak" was during the special Kikaider episode, every other time it overpowered the opponent.

Yeah, let's completely ignore the fact he didn't even win the fight the form debuted. :rofl:

Lurker
Yeah, let's completely ignore the fact he didn't even win the fight the form debuted. :rofl:

He went there to destroy the Scalar System. He accomplish that while taking out dozens of Kurokage. Meanwhile, what did Yggdrasil gained? Just pushing him back?