Okay, let's be fair here. Given the situation he's in, Micchi is quite predictable. That's what makes him better than a random troll like Diend: Given what he know of his personality, his actions actually make sense.

While Kaito didn't told Kouta that Micchi betrayed him, he did gave him a warning about watching his back when it comes to his friends. Which I can understand why Kaito kept quiet about it, since Kouta might not believe him. To where he must see it himself.

Now, count up your crimes!
Kaito sure keep an eye out for his rival in his own way.

Keep on shining, Dairanger.
While Kaito didn't told Kouta that Micchi betrayed him, he did gave him a warning about watching his back when it comes to his friends. Which I can understand why Kaito kept quiet about it, since Kouta might not believe him. To where he must see it himself.

Yeah I'm really digging the dynamic between them both, seems like Kaito's playing a bigger brother role to Kouta, or he's just using him due to how powerful Kouta can get. It's going to be a bit of a hard watch seeing Kouta react when he finds out about Mitchy, hopefully he doesn't go into despair again.

Kaito is kind of acting like the love interest in a terrible, terrible shoujo manga.

Constantly saying he doesn't care and treating the protagonist terribly, but then swooping in and saving said protagonist constantly.

I see Kaito as a Vegeta-type of character.
He knows that Kouta is as strong or even stronger than he is, and while he finds him annoying, he also respects him and wants to be the one who takes him down in the end.

When he saved him from Zangetsu-Micchy, I could almost hear him say Vegeta's line: "No one kills Kazuraba Kouta while I'm around... Destiny has reserved that pleasure for me"

I find it interesting that they are holding back on a Gaim vs Baron fight.
I wonder if they want to save it for the final episodes.
Any thoughts on this?

Keep on shining, Dairanger.
I see Kaito as a Vegeta-type of character.
He knows that Kouta is as strong or even stronger than he is, and while he finds him annoying, he also respects him and wants to be the one who takes him down in the end.

When he saved him from Zangetsu-Micchy, I could almost hear him say Vegeta's line: "No one kills Kazuraba Kouta while I'm around... Destiny has reserved that pleasure for me"

I find it interesting that they are holding back on a Gaim vs Baron fight.
I wonder if they want to save it for the final episodes.
Any thoughts on this?

That's a really good example, didn't think of it that way. Perhaps if Kaito gets an upgrade similar to Kachidoki and Kiwami Arms then a Kouta v Kaito fight may happen, but for the meantime I think he's going to have a prominent role in taking out the Genesis Riders whilst Kouta deals with the Overlords.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Kouta VS Kaito is more like Shinji VS Ren, except there's no excuse for them to fight each other yet.

Gaim 28:

- It would be nice to see Takatora actually being on to Ryouma and the others and engaging in some kind of subtle power play, as opposed to apparent obliviousness.

- I wonder if all this talk about hope and despair throughout the show is a purposeful amendment to Wizard's anemic take on the subject.

- I don't get why Micchi is still hung up over Kouta's meddling now that Takatora has changed Yggdrasil's goals. Is he still sore over Kouta revealing everything to Mai? Or is he starting to covet the Forbidden Fruit along with Ryouma and Co?

- Et tu, Ryouma?

- I like how Kaito is randomly in the fruit parlor talking to Kouta without any fanfare.

-When did Micchi get a Watermelon Lock?

-When did Micchi get a Watermelon Lock?

Kouta seemingly gave it back to him at some point off screen in one of the early episodes. Micchy's just shown looking at it in the beginning of an episode. It's kind of confusing he didn't receive it on screen and initially the "end of episode" screens didn't seem to acknowledge the exchange, even after Micchy was initially shown with the lockseed back in his hands.

Last edited: